IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IOBit News Letter RIPOFF

Budda_357

Hi, Guys

Just received the latest IOBit News Letter and as you can see it extolls an 80% discount to renew my license but here to me is the rip off it is saying the normal price is for ASC Pro 9 USD$99.99 not the USD$29.99 that the IOBit web page displays which at the moment is displaying a limited time offer to purchase for a discount USD$19.99.

If I select the buy link in the news letter opens up in your transaction 3rd party facilitator and low and behold the USD$19.99 IOBit web page listing.

Not cool.

Hi Budda_357,

Firstly we should thank you for the feedback. :)

99.99USD is original price for ASC 3PCs with bundle products, and 49.99USD is the original price ASC 3PCs.

We have noticed the bug on our official websites and corrected it just now.

For the newsletter, we are sorry for this situation caused by ASC 3PCs price mistake made by our new comer. The price stated in the newsletter should be 49.99USD instead of 99.99USD, since it is not ASC PRO with bundle products this time.

Our marketing team has already taken some measures to avoiding such situations in future.

Thanks again for your complain. It helps us found the potential bugs actually.Thumbs up

Archived