PDA

View Full Version : Language Files + User Manual for Advanced System Care 4

enoskype
Mar. 17th, 2011, 00:18
Please find attached the Turkish language files for Advanced SystemCare 4Beta 2.0 and Toolbox for Turkish.

Copy Turkish.lng to the Language folder in the main Advanced SystemCare 4 folder.
Extract Turkish_Toolbox1.2.zip for Toolbox to the Toolbox_Language folder in the main Advanced SystemCare 4 folder.
Choose Türkçe from dropdown menu ofMore=>Settings...=>User Interface=>Language=>Current language, in Advanced Systemcare4 GUI .

The language of the program will be Turkish.Enjoy it!

Cheers.

Pablo Jakelaitis
Mar. 17th, 2011, 00:26
Hello everybody,

Post here, the language files corresponding to your language

Pablo Jakelaitis
Mar. 17th, 2011, 00:29
Hello,

There are still items that can not be translated in ASC 4, and some, that space is not enough.

sapfir
Mar. 17th, 2011, 13:45
In setting the schedule updates in the Russian language again, not all visible, as was the Smart Defrag

Pablo Jakelaitis
Mar. 17th, 2011, 15:43
The same thing happened to me, although I have updated the language file, A few more items were in English, but until the final version, all files will be updated.

sapfir
Mar. 17th, 2011, 16:57
In the archives of 2 files for the Russian language program Advanced SystemCare v4 Beta 2.0 and module Toolbox.

Pablo Jakelaitis
Mar. 17th, 2011, 18:18
Attention Translators

If you have already translated the Toolbox is not necessary to translate the Toolbox of ASC, just send the translation itself with the ASC and the translation of the Toolbox.

Damned
Mar. 18th, 2011, 12:21
Hallo users!
Below is Czech language file for ASC v4. Archive contains folders "Language" and "Toolbox_Language" with Czech.lng files.

Added: (in Language\Czech.lng)

[ASC_Form_Main]
Label2.Caption=Send Feedback
Label3.Caption=Send Feedback
Label4.Caption=Send Feedback
LB_InfoCenter.Caption=Share this freeware with your families and friends. They will be happy to use it!

Visible for all panels.

Damned

Magic[Hunter]
Mar. 19th, 2011, 00:36
繁體中文
Updated to Advanced SystemCare v4 Beta 3.0 (2011-04-14)

Old:
Updated to Advanced SystemCare v4 Beta 2.0 (2011-03-22)

Attached New language file.
---------------------------------------------------------
Language Files:
http://forums.iobit.com/images/attach/zip.gif
- ChineseTrad_ASC4_Beta2.0.lng (http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7090&d=1300852164) (1) (http://forums.iobit.com/showpost.php?p=59252&postcount=16)
- ChineseTrad_ASC4_Beta3.0.lng (http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7380&d=1302848316) (1) (http://forums.iobit.com/showpost.php?p=60277&postcount=40)

(1) - This takes you to the post where the files are attached.

Cheers.

Sarakael
Mar. 21st, 2011, 14:10
Hi :mrgreen:

can't find the cl for ' Share this ...'

http://www.bilderkiste.org/show/original/3130071659357/Unbenannt.png

...any ideas ?

Cheers

enoskype
Mar. 22nd, 2011, 00:36
Hi Sarakael,

Here it is, in front of your eyes just in the post (#8 (http://forums.iobit.com/showpost.php?p=59024&postcount=8) ) prior to yours by Damned. :roll:
All bold lines are missing in English.lng.
Hallo users!
Below is Czech language file for ASC v4. Archive contains folders "Language" and "Toolbox_Language" with Czech.lng files.

Added: (in Language\Czech.lng)

[ASC_Form_Main]
LB_InfoCenter.Caption=Share this freeware with your families and friends. They will be happy to use it!

Visible for all panels.

Damned

I would check the command lines side by side with other translated languages, so you may find out the missing lines even when they are not mentioned in the posts.

Cheers.:lol:

Sarakael
Mar. 22nd, 2011, 08:51
@enoskype
mea culpa, mea maxima culpa...

the used German ToolBox translation in ASC4ß2 is still the wrong one...

please use the attached file ;-)

Cheers

solbjerg
Mar. 22nd, 2011, 12:51
Hi Sarakel
After you added the lines in the language folder and saved it, did you then close the program completely and then start it again?
Cheers
solbjerg

@enoskype
mea culpa, mea maxima culpa...

the used German ToolBox translation in ASC4ß2 is still the wrong one...

please use the attached file ;-)

Cheers

Sarakael
Mar. 22nd, 2011, 15:17
Hi Sarakel
After you added the lines in the language folder and saved it, did you then close the program completely and then start it again?
Cheers
solbjerg

These lines ?

...copied them, paste them into Editor, saved it as Unicode and entered the block into lng.

Why do you ask ?
The Toolbox language file was a code mix ( with Chinese letters ) - the correct file is attached in my previous post.

Cheers

Inkvitz
Mar. 22nd, 2011, 19:53
In the archives of 2 files for the Russian language program Advanced SystemCare v4 Beta 2.0 and module Toolbox.

thx dude;)

Ну вобщем неплохой перевод:D

EDIT: Google translation:
Ну в общем неплохой перевод:D => Well, in general good translation :smile:

Magic[Hunter]
Mar. 23rd, 2011, 03:51
Updated to Advanced SystemCare v4 Beta 2.0 (2011-03-22) (http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?p=59043#post59043) <-- Original Post

Chinese Traditional language file
Language File: ChineseTrad_ASC4_Beta2.0.lng (http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7090&d=1300852164)

Cheers.

solbjerg
Mar. 23rd, 2011, 12:45
Hi Sarakael
I asked while I have noticed by me that if I edit the language file, and don't completely shut down the program and then start it again I will not see the edited changes before I have done just that.
So the question was a sort of incentive to try that :-)
Cheers
solbjerg

These lines ?

...copied them, paste them into Editor, saved it as Unicode and entered the block into lng.

Why do you ask ?
The Toolbox language file was a code mix ( with Chinese letters ) - the correct file is attached in my previous post.

Cheers

sapfir
Mar. 23rd, 2011, 13:10
[ASC_Form_Main]

Hi all.
Added to the translation of the above line ...

crescenzo87
Mar. 24th, 2011, 14:26
File della lingua tradotto in ITALIANO.

Language file translated into ITALIAN.

EDIT: Thank you crescenzo87
enoskype

enoskype
Mar. 24th, 2011, 19:00
Thank you for the translation crescenzo87.

Have you read THIS (http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?p=53056#post53056), and THIS (http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?p=57582#post57582) posts of yours with my notes?

DO NOT give links to advertisements in your posts!
This forum is in English and give English translation of what you write in the post if you write in Italian!
THIS is the last WARNING!

Google translation:
NON dare link a pubblicità nei tuoi messaggi!
Questo forum è in inglese e traduzione in inglese di dare ciò che si scrive nel post se si scrive in italiano!
QUESTO è l'ultimo AVVERTIMENTO!

Cheers.

sapfir
Mar. 25th, 2011, 13:38
Hi all.
I corrected the Russian translations for the program Advanced SystemCare v4 Beta 2.0.

Challenger
Mar. 28th, 2011, 17:01
Hi ,
Please find attached :

The French language file for Advanced Systemcare 4 beta 2 in Unicode Format.

Note: The translation of the toolbox in French having been already made ​​by another person was not corrected unless agreed futur de IObit

Bests Regards ,

Challenger

Sarakael
Mar. 31st, 2011, 08:19

of 'Skipped Patch' ??
Can't find an equivalent :sad:

TIA

enoskype
Mar. 31st, 2011, 09:52
Hi Sarakael,

Skipped patch is an update by MS to Windows that is not used/applied.

You can use the equivalent of not applied update (patch) of MS.

Cheers.

Sarakael
Mar. 31st, 2011, 13:04
Hi Sarakael,

Skipped patch is an update by MS to Windows that is not used/applied.

You can use the equivalent of not applied update (patch) of MS.

Cheers.

Hi enoskype:mrgreen:

Thank you :-D

kot
Apr. 3rd, 2011, 11:52
The same thing happened to me, although I have updated the language file, A few more items were in English, but until the final version, all files will be updated.
немогу установить язык вылазит ошибка или неправильный формат.

Edit
Translate:

Can not install language climbs error or an incorrect format.

enoskype
Apr. 3rd, 2011, 13:06
Привет Кот,

Этот форум на английском языке.
Если вы пишете на другом языке, пожалуйста, по крайней мере дать перевод на английский, такими как Google, как показано ниже.

В противном случае, если вы будете продолжать писать только на вашем языке, все ваши сообщения будут удалены.
Вы уже были предупреждены Модератор.

Спасибо, переходящие в овацию.

Google Перевод: Google Translation:

Hi kot,

This Forum is in English.
If you write in another language, please at least give a translation to English, such as by Google as below.

Otherwise, if you continue to write only in your language, all of your posts will be deleted.
You have already been warned by a Moderator.

Thank you and cheers.

Musab78
Apr. 5th, 2011, 16:07
translation into Arabic very soon...

themaniacboy
Apr. 7th, 2011, 07:56
I've made some changes and improvements to the translation.
This is the final version of my translation.

Also your final chance to send me some typo's reports, suggestions and missing word reports.

This is FULLY translated from english to dutch.

Edit :

Now i am starting translating Toolbox.
It's pretty much.

TravisMaynard
Apr. 9th, 2011, 02:19
I have that

Michelle72
Apr. 9th, 2011, 17:52
When is it in Swedish?:mrgreen:

Cicely
Apr. 13th, 2011, 06:14
Dear All,

Please help us translate the attached latest language file for ASC V4 BETA3. If you do not have the language checking tool, please read the thread below and download it to help you quickly find the modified and add section in the latest language file.

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=10078

We'd be glad to receive the translated language file in an earlier time as we will release the beta3 very soon.;-)

Thanks very much!

Damned
Apr. 13th, 2011, 08:06
Hi cicely,
Below is improved Czech language file for ASC BETA 3.
Strings [TaskForm] is there double. Is that OK?

Damned

//EDIT duplicate strings [TaskForm] removed. 04/13/2011 12.05

Cicely
Apr. 13th, 2011, 08:39
Hi Damned and All,

This is not normal. We should remove the whole content of the second [TaskForm]. That is the below information should be removed.

[TaskForm]
M_FormCaption=Task Schedule
M_TaskSchedule=Schedule:
M_StartTime=Start Time:
M_EveryDay=Everyday
M_Sunday=Sunday
M_Monday=Monday
M_Tuesday=Tuesday
M_Wednesday=Wednesday
M_Thursday=Thursday
M_Friday=Friday
M_Saturday=Saturday
M_Options=Options
M_DRunWithBattery=Don't start the task if the computer is running on batteries.
M_StopWithBattery=Stop the task if battery mode begins.
M_OK=OK
M_Cancel=Cancel
M_Apply=Apply

I already removed the information from your Czech language file for ASC BETA 3. :mrgreen:

sapfir
Apr. 13th, 2011, 09:20
Remove the second row group [TaskForm].

enoskype
Apr. 13th, 2011, 13:37
ASC4 v4.0.1.200

Turkish language files :
Turkish.lng to be put in Language folder in the main ASC4 folder.

Translation of new below bold string is added @
[ASC_M]
M_Skin=Note: Free edition users can try this skin for 60 seconds only. Please Upgrade to PRO edition to enjoy all fantastic skins.

&
Turkish.zip to be extracted to Toolbox_Language folder in the main ASC4 folder .

User Manual files :
Extract HelpASC4_1.zip, HelpASC4_2.zip, and HelpASC4_3.zip files to the main ASC4 folder

You can rename original images folder and help.html file before extracting the above .zip files to use User Manual in English later if you wish.

Enjoy it!
Cheers.

NOTE:
PLEASE KEEP NAMES OF BOTH FILES AS Turkish.lng in the folders of Language and Toolbox_Language.
EDIT: (ASC4.0.1.200)

Latest (May 12, 2011) http://forums.iobit.com/images/attach/txt.gifInno_Turkish.lng (http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7396&d=1302880717) file.

solbjerg
Apr. 13th, 2011, 17:36
Hi
I have now finished the translation of ASC 4 beta 3.
Attaching the file
Cheers
solbjerg
p.s. I will leave an attachment of the partly translated Toolbox here too, it may help a bit that some of it is translated.
The Danish.lng for the Toolbox should then be placed in the Toolbox language folder in ASC4 and one can then choose it as the preferred language even though not all is translated. It is in the shown zip file.

Michelle72
Apr. 14th, 2011, 00:31
Hi
I have now finished the translation of ASC 4 beta 3.
Attaching the file
Cheers
solbjerg
p.s. I will leave an attachment of the partly translated Toolbox here too, it may help a bit that some of it is translated.
The Danish.lng for the Toolbox should then be placed in the Toolbox language folder in ASC4 and one can then choose it as the preferred language even though not all is translated. It is in the shown zip file.

Why its not work ?
i have put it on the toolbox folder and in folder asc 4

solbjerg
Apr. 14th, 2011, 00:50
Hi Michelle
Have you unpacked the zip file prior to placing that Danish.lng file in the normally default location: C:\Programs\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4\Toolbox_Language.
Have you placed the other Danish.lng intended for ASC4 in C:\Programs\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4_Language
When this is accomplished it should work OK if you choose Dansk in your interface settings.
Cheers
solbjerg
p.s. could you please give me a screenshot of both locations in your computer and possibly also of your settings.

(Packade du ut blixtlåsfilen före att du placerade den som dansk.lng fil i det normala standardläget:
C: \Programs\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4\Toolbox_Language (Språk) <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Placerade du den annan dansk.lng (avset för ASC4) i
C: \Programs\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4_Language (Språk)
När det er utfört skulle det fungera OK om du väljar Dansk i dina innställninger
p.s. kunde du vänligsten gi mig en skärmbild av båda lägene i din dator ock mögligen också av dina innställningar)

Why its not work ?
i have put it on the toolbox folder and in folder asc 4

Magic[Hunter]
Apr. 14th, 2011, 09:03
Updated to Advanced SystemCare v4 Beta 3.0 (2011-04-14) (http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?p=59043#post59043) <-- Original Post

Missing string:
[ASC_Form_Main]
PM_UserManual.Caption=User Manual

Chinese Traditional language file
Language File Attached

Cheers.

sapfir
Apr. 14th, 2011, 15:48
Hi all.
The corrected file of the Russian language program Advanced SystemCare 4 Beta 3.0

Musab78
Apr. 14th, 2011, 16:57
Hi

Arabic

IOBit Advanced SystemCare 4 Beta 3.0

Damned
Apr. 14th, 2011, 17:12
Hi all,
Below is final version Czech language file for ASC v4 BETA 3. User manual is translated...

Down and Try!

/// EDIT: Added - file Inno_Czech.lng, Help file for ASC 4
Damned

Challenger
Apr. 14th, 2011, 18:18
Hi ,
Please find attached :

The French language file for Advanced Systemcare 4 beta 3.0 in Unicode Format.

Note: The translation of the toolbox in French having been already made ​​by another person was not corrected unless agreed futur de IObit

Bests Regards ,

Challenger

Sarakael
Apr. 15th, 2011, 10:04
HI :mrgreen:

...it's done !

German language files attached.

There is a little typo in the performance monitor text :wink:>>

http://www.bilderkiste.org/show/original/9130286144852/Unbenannt.png

Regards

HandB
Apr. 16th, 2011, 19:29
Português:
Oi a todos os tradutores, testadores beta e curiosos.
Depois de dois dias de trabalho e uma semana de correções, ficou pronta o arquivo de idioma do ASC 4 em Português do Brasil.

Agora o Brasil pode usufruir desse grande software em seu idioma.

Meu objetivo era traduzir o Toolbox e divulgar as duas traduções juntas. Mas a tradução do Toolbox está demorando um pouco (Está 50% traduzido. A tradução pode estar pronta em 3 a 7 dias). Então estou divulgando a tradução do ASC e o manual do usuário. O arquivo de idioma é beta 3.

Em anexo:
Português (Brasil).lng >>>> Arquivo de Idioma Traduzido e que deve ser colocado em: C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4\Language ou no Windows em Português - Brasil: C:\Arquivos de Programas\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4\Language
Manual do Usuário.part*.rar >>>> Arquivos com o manual do usuário e que deve ser extraido em: C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4 ou no Windows em Português - Brasil: C:\Arquivos de Programas\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4

----------------------------------------------------------------------

English:
Hi to all translators, beta testers and curious.
After two days of work and a week of fixes, was ready the language file of ASC4 in Portuguese of Brazil.

Now Brazil can take advantage of this great software in your language.

My goal was to translate the Toolbox and disseminate the two translations together. But the translation of the Toolbox is taking a little (50% are translated. The translation can be ready in 3-7 days). So I'm posting the translation of the ASC and the user manual. The language file is beta 3.

Attached:
Português (Brasil).lng >>>> Language File Translated and should be placed on: C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4\Language or on Windows in Portuguese - Brazil: C:\Arquivos de Programas\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4\Language
Manual do Usuário.part*.rar >>>> Files with the user manual and must be extracted in: C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4 or on Windows in Portuguese - Brazil: C:\Arquivos de Programas\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4

themaniacboy
Apr. 16th, 2011, 21:41
I've corrected issues caused by the new beta.
Also, the beta included my old dutch translation, which contained many typo's in it.

This is the correct one.

Also, toolbox translation coming soon.

pir4t3 sully
Apr. 20th, 2011, 18:03
Português:
Depois de dois dias de trabalho e uma semana de correções, ficou pronta o arquivo de idioma do ASC 4 em Português do Brasil.

Meu objetivo era traduzir o Toolbox e divulgar as duas traduções juntas. Mas a tradução do Toolbox está demorando um pouco (Está 50% traduzido. A tradução pode estar pronta em 3 a 7 dias). Então estou divulgando a tradução do ASC e o manual do usuário. O arquivo de idioma é beta 3.

Em anexo:
Português (Brasil).lng >>>> Arquivo de Idioma Traduzido
Manual do Usuário.part*.rar >>>> Arquivos com o manual do usuário e que deve ser extraido em: C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4

English:
After two days of work and a week of fixes, was ready the language file of ASC4 in Portuguese of Brazil.

My goal was to translate the Toolbox and disseminate the two translations together. But the translation of the Toolbox is taking a little (50% are translated. The translation can be ready in 3-7 days). So I'm posting the translation of the ASC and the user manual. The language file is beta 3.

Attached:
Português (Brasil).lng >>>> File Language Translated
Manual do Usuário.part*.rar >>>> Files with the user manual and must be extracted in: C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4

Pessoal ao vcs baixarem a tradução salve o arquivo em bloco de noto como .LNG se vcs nao salvarem nao traduz para ptbr!!!! qual que duvidar add meu msn - DELETED - abraçoss

EDIT: Please give us the English translation of your post content.

Your e-mail address is deleted for security reasons.

xxxy
Apr. 21st, 2011, 00:04
Yeap!
I want to know one small think : when available to download Polish Lng ASC4

solbjerg
Apr. 21st, 2011, 08:48
Hi xxxy
No one knows but the person/user that is going to translate it into Polish, send the language file to IObit and perhaps - hopefully leave a copy of the language file here in the forum too. :-)
Cheers
solbjerg

Yeap!
I want to know one small think : when available to download Polish Lng ASC4

Damned
Apr. 21st, 2011, 19:31
Hi,
Below is Czech language file for Advanced systemCare v 4.0.0.163.
Down and Try!

Archive contains folder Language and Toolbox_Language with files Czech.lng.

Help manual file is HERE (http://forums.iobit.com/showpost.php?p=60316&postcount=43)

Damned

sapfir
Apr. 25th, 2011, 12:25
Hi!
Updated files for the Russian language program IOBit Advanced SystemCare 4.0.0 163 and module Toolbox.

Tyramysu
Apr. 26th, 2011, 13:09
Vlw Funfando de boa aqui td em PT do Brasil...Muitíssimo obrigado.Português:

Em anexo:
Português (Brasil).lng >>>> Arquivo de Idioma Traduzido
Manual do Usuário.part*.rar >>>> Arquivos com o manual do usuário e que deve ser extraido em: C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4

English:

Attached:
Português (Brasil).lng >>>> File Language Translated
Manual do Usuário.part*.rar >>>> Files with the user manual and must be extracted in: C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4

Sarakael
Apr. 26th, 2011, 14:18
Hello :mrgreen:

German translation + help file are attached *.

Best regards

* Hey, what's on? It's impossible to load it up !!!:x
OK guys, after 7 attempts I think it's your problem - no help files in this forum :razz:

FYI:
You know that there is a maximum size limit for each file attached to a post in the Forum.
When you open the "Manage Attachments" window, you can see the maximum sizes of various types of files that you can upload (attach) to the post. So there is information for the poster Users.

In your case, most probably .zip (or .rar) file, the maximum size is 878.9 KB.

Please divide it into multiple zip files like all of us do.:lol:

All the best.

Hi enoskype
Thanks a lot :mrgreen:
But why so inconvenient ? 8-)

Cheers

Musab78
Apr. 26th, 2011, 16:40
Hi :-D

Updated files for the Arabic language program IOBit Advanced SystemCare 4.0.0 163 & module Toolbox.

enoskype
Apr. 26th, 2011, 20:26
* Hey, what's on? It's impossible to load it up !!!:x
OK guys, after 7 attempts I think it's your problem - no help files in this forum :razz:

Hi Sarakael, don't get mad.:razz: Take it easy, it is not good for your health.:wink:

FYI:
You know that there is a maximum size limit for each file attached to a post in the Forum.
When you open the "Manage Attachments" window, you can see the maximum sizes of various types of files that you can upload (attach) to the post. So there is information for the poster Users.

In your case, most probably .zip (or .rar) file, the maximum size is 878.9 KB.

Please divide it into multiple zip files like all of us do.:lol:

All the best.

Pablo Jakelaitis
Apr. 27th, 2011, 00:52
Hello,

Here is the file of the ASC final four, which was updated and revised, from within the file posted by Handb would like to thank you for your support.

Below is the language file and help files, they can continue with the Handb

Thanks to Handb and IObit.

PandaCloud
Apr. 27th, 2011, 04:56
The Italian translation was revised :-D

solbjerg
Apr. 27th, 2011, 22:04
A few updated lines and a few edited lines in the new ASC4 final version
Cheers
solbjerg
p.s. The Toolbox Language translation is 65% finished by now (14-08-2011)
Will leave a copy of it here attached.

oiramrebaj
Apr. 28th, 2011, 06:55
I bought a license for PRO-ASC4 and only noticed after installing the unpleasant fact that there is no availability for the language of my country (Brazil) which is Portuguese-Br.
I believe a disregard by the developers of this famous and so popular is that application must be thousands or even "millions" of Brazilian users like me who already use ASC3-PRO that came with the availability to my native language.
I ask that you take into consideration my plea and also add the Portuguese language as an option, since as a buyer from using the software I am not obliged to know other languages ​​than that of my nationality.
Up to believe that if you do not also add the Portuguese language as an option, surely lose many customers here in Brazil.
I think my suggestion is more a "collaboration" for the "success of IObit in my country and I'm sure common sense will prevail on the part of Mr. Creators of this essential software.
No more waiting and thank you very soon.

enoskype
Apr. 28th, 2011, 11:41
Hi oiramrebaj, welcome to IObit forum!:-D

A little bit of search would reveal that what you look for is HERE (http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?p=60869#post60869) and HERE (http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?p=60935#post60935) (in this thread).

In the mean time I will copy your post to the relevant Language Files + User Manual for Advanced System Care 4 (http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=9863) thread (This thread.) and after a while will delete it there.

Cheers.

Pablo Jakelaitis
Apr. 28th, 2011, 21:58
I bought a license for PRO-ASC4 and only noticed after installing the unpleasant fact that there is no availability for the language of my country (Brazil) which is Portuguese-Br.
I believe a disregard by the developers of this famous and so popular is that application must be thousands or even "millions" of Brazilian users like me who already use ASC3-PRO that came with the availability to my native language.
I ask that you take into consideration my plea and also add the Portuguese language as an option, since as a buyer from using the software I am not obliged to know other languages ​​than that of my nationality.
Up to believe that if you do not also add the Portuguese language as an option, surely lose many customers here in Brazil.
I think my suggestion is more a "collaboration" for the "success of IObit in my country and I'm sure common sense will prevail on the part of Mr. Creators of this essential software.
No more waiting and thank you very soon.

Para baixar a tradução, clique em cima do BrazilianPortuguese e coloque-o na pasta Language.

To download the translation, please click on the BrazilianPortuguese and place it in the language folder.

Lafita
Apr. 29th, 2011, 01:27
Para baixar a tradução, clique em cima do BrazilianPortuguese e coloque-o na pasta Language.

To download the translation, please click on the BrazilianPortuguese and place it in the language folder.

...Não entendi esse "BrazilianPortuguese" em que temos que clicar, ele fica no programa (ASC4) ou aqui no forum? e se está aqui no forum você poderia postar um link, por favor? Seria melhor se você simplificasse um pouco as coisas para os novatos como eu. =D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
... I do not understand this "BrazilianPortuguese" where we have to click, it goes into the program (ASC4) or here in the forum?And if it's here in the forum you could post a link please? It would be better if you simplify things a bit for beginners like me. =D

Pablo Jakelaitis
Apr. 29th, 2011, 01:45
OK.
Download the file from this link:
__________________________________________________ ________________
OK.
Baixe o arquivo neste link:

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7493&d=1303865505

HandB
Apr. 29th, 2011, 17:46
Português:
Depois da revisão e atualização por Pablo Jakelaitis, eu fiz mais umas correções e esta é a versão final da tradução do ASC4 para Português - Brasil!

Post original: http://forums.iobit.com/showpost.php?p=60417&postcount=46

O Arquivo deve ser colocado em: C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4\Language ou no Windows em Português - Brasil: C:\Arquivos de Programas\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4\Language

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

English:
After review and updating by Pablo Jakelaitis, I did some more corrections and this is the final version of the translation of ASC4 to Portuguese - Brazil!

Original post: http://forums.iobit.com/showpost.php?p=60417&postcount=46

The file should be placed on: C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4\Language or on Windows in Portuguese - Brazil: C:\Arquivos de Programas\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4\Language

Pablo Jakelaitis
Apr. 30th, 2011, 01:28
Thanks again for supporting the translation, as I said, the ASC is very famous in Brazil and now I always see a Brazilian translation of the online downloading ASC4

Obrigado mais uma vez por colaborar na tradução, como eu disse, o ASC é bem famoso no Brasil e agora eu sempre vejo um brasileiro online baixando a tradução do ASC4

L0lKing
Apr. 30th, 2011, 23:15
Hi ppl
I have on question: Is someone translating to the Portuguese Brazilian?
I really want to do that if no one started already.
If no, when I finish translating the .LNG file, where can I send this or I simply post here in the foruns?
I know that I'm very young but I love the English language and I'm brazilian, so this will be easy for me.

Regards

Pablo Jakelaitis
Apr. 30th, 2011, 23:46
Hello,

The translation will be available in the next version of Advanced SystemCare 4.0.x, just wait.

Download the translation of this link.
http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7535&d=1304098974

The file should be placed on: C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4\Language or on Windows in Portuguese - Brazil: C:\Arquivos de Programas\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4\Language

__________________________________________________ _______________
Olá,

A Tradução estará disponível na próxima versão do Advanced SystemCare 4.0.X, é só aguardar.

Baixe a tradução neste link.
http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7535&d=1304098974

O Arquivo deve ser colocado em: C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4\Language ou no Windows em Português - Brasil: C:\Arquivos de Programas\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4\Language

gustavomeeuwes
May. 1st, 2011, 00:15
Hi Everybody !

Attached is the spanish translation for ASC4.
In the next days I'm going to post spanish translation for Toolbox. I'm still working on it.

There are some windows of ASC4 that can't be verified if translations are OK, specially if the captions length and the space assigned for them.
I verified all others windows to see if translation was good.

But I can't verify:
- Initial screen. The first that appears after you install the program. Step 1 to 4. Should be fine if you can include spanish language in a test version so I can check those windows.
- Update window. "Can't download actualization" (failed to download file. Try later). "A new version is available". Some others. I don't know how to check them.
- License Manager. If it's possible please post a license that has expired and a Bussines License with no more numbers of PCs available to install.

If you need I can post a file with the items I can't verified. I think this could be an option and for each item you send me the numbers of characters that it's possible to include or if the windows are similar to another.

The only problem I found was in the Scan Registry Report that the header is in english and there is no option to translate it. I enclose file.

Please send me your comments.
Best regards
Gustavo

c4io
May. 1st, 2011, 05:13
Português:
Depois da revisão e atualização por Pablo Jakelaitis, eu fiz mais umas correções e esta é a versão final da tradução do ASC4 para Português - Brasil!

Post original: http://forums.iobit.com/showpost.php?p=60417&postcount=46

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

English:
After review and updating by Pablo Jakelaitis, I did some more corrections and this is the final version of the translation of ASC4 to Portuguese - Brazil!

Original post: http://forums.iobit.com/showpost.php?p=60417&postcount=46

HandB,

Muito obrigado pela ajuda! Estarei no aguardo da tradução do Toolbox...

Thank's for help! waiting translation of Tolbox

guilherme jose
May. 4th, 2011, 14:58
LINK REMOVIDO (LINK REMOVED)

EDIT: Google translation

download this translation ASC4

Pablo Jakelaitis
May. 4th, 2011, 23:56
Hello Guilherme,
Sorry, your translation will not be accepted because there is a pending translation program, and I've reviewed.

But you can translate IObit other programs, and helping to spread this software, excellent quality both in Brazil and elsewhere.

The next upgrade of Advanced SystemCare, the definitive translation for Brazilian Portuguese added.

Thank you for understanding, Pablo

__________________________________________________ _________________

Olá Guilherme,
Infelizmente a sua tradução não será aceita, porque há uma tradução pendente ao programa, e eu já revisei.

Mas você pode traduzir outros programas da IObit, e ajudando a espalhar estes softwares, de excelente qualidade tanto no Brasil, quanto em outros países.

Na próxima atualização da versão do Advanced SystemCare, a tradução definitiva para o Português Brasileiro será adicionada.

Muito obrigado pela compreensão, Pablo

Kurgen
May. 5th, 2011, 00:45
Well just download the Gustavomeeuwes Translation dont care, i never saw the translation he made.

Bye.

Sarakael
May. 5th, 2011, 13:11

Two of these buttons work with the same result...

http://www.bilderkiste.org/show/original/3130460102501/Unbenannt.png

Cheers

kolanp
May. 6th, 2011, 08:49
This korean is only for ASC v4.
ToolBox's korean is in progress.
I will post it on this session later.

gustavomeeuwes
May. 10th, 2011, 16:21
Hi people !!
I'd already posted ASC4 Spanish Language File. Buy I'm going to do some minors changes and going to post it again, using the same translation terms in ASC4 and Toobox, so it's easier to read them and understand.

But i'm having some issues with Toolbox translation. All refering to the space available and that it's not enough. I enclose .doc file with the screens with problems, indicating for each case the .lng line where it is.
I need some comments and solutions here so I can finish. Issues are in windows File Shredder, Undelete, WIndows Fix, Drivers Manager, Cloned Files Scanner, System Information and System Control. The problem is that wirh rhe space available it's impossible to do a translation to be understood.

About ASC4 and as I'd already posted, there are some windows that cannot be verified and that not appear in normal usage:
- The firsts screens after installation (step 1 to 4).
- License Manager. I need an expired license code and a bussiness license code with no more PCs available to install.
- Update Manager. Some windows can't be check: ex, "Can't connect to IObit server to download the update". Or "An Update is available. Do you want to download it?". May be some other screens.

^lease send your comments
Best regards
Gustavo

gustavomeeuwes
May. 10th, 2011, 16:56
Hi again.
I'd just seen that user Kurgen has posted Spanish Translation for ASC4.
I don't understand since Cicely request it to me by email. And I agree.
This is a free contribution that one does because he likes the soft and it utility.
But well translating takes a lot of time. Not for ASC4 but for Toolbox It has a lot of windows and comments. It is not just only copy to Google Translator and Paste it. ASC is a serious soft and need a serious translation.
I know that everybody can post here, but is not the case.
Thanks
Gustavo

NOTE: I think it's necessary that you post the languages already translated or that are in process. and that appear at the fisrt screen of forum. So nobody waste his time.

guilherme jose
May. 12th, 2011, 05:25
Translation of Final ASC4

sapfir
May. 14th, 2011, 06:41
Updated translation in Russian language program Advanced SystemCare 4.0.0.175 and module Toolbox.

enoskype
May. 14th, 2011, 13:15
http://forums.iobit.com/images/icons/icon2.gif Turkish language files for ASC4 (FINAL 4.0.0.175) +Help files (http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?p=60227#post60227)post attachment Turkish.lng (http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7613&d=1305384630) updated for ASC 4.0.0.175.

The below bold strings are added in this version to the English.lng under:

[ASC_M]

M_Skin=Note: Free edition users can try this skin for 60 seconds only. Please Upgrade to PRO edition to enjoy all fantastic skins.

M_Junk1=Note: Clean DNS Cache may slow down the downloading speed and encounter traffic jam.
M_Junk2=Note: Clean Old Prefetch Data may slow down your system startup.
M_Junk3=Note: Clean Menu Order Cache will reset your start menu order. No items will be removed.
M_Junk4=Note: Clean Tray Notifications Cache will reset your system tray cache. You need to restart the explorer.exe.
M_Junk5=Note: Clean Windows Size Location Cache will reset all saved Windows Explorer location and view settings.
M_Junk6=Note: Clean User Assist History will delete the most recently used programs list on start menu.
M_Junk7=Note: Clean IIS Log Files will delete the records of events independently for any site, virtual folder, or file.
M_Junk8=Note: Clean Thumbnail Cache will slow down the display of thumbnails whenever you view a folder containing pictures.
M_Junk9=Note: Clean Taskbar Jump List will disable the display of recently opened items in the Start menu and the taskbar.

Cheers.

ilijakom
May. 17th, 2011, 16:57
Hi

I just translated Advanced System Care v4 in Serbian (Latin). Please find attachment with the Language and Toolbox_Language files in the zipped file.
You can also to download this file from here (https://www.box.net/shared/xoi3fz1bd5) This has been corrected and amended version of the Serbian Language Pack at the July 5, 2011.

Cheers

Ilija

ilijakom
May. 19th, 2011, 07:52
Hi

I just translated Advanced System Care v4 in Serbian (Latin). Please find attachment with the Language and Toolbox_Language files in the zipped file.
You can also to download this file from here (https://www.box.net/shared/iii874p6if)
Cheers

Ilija

Serbian translation is corrected

Pedroca
May. 22nd, 2011, 17:35
Em puro português do Brasil !!!

Traduzí totalmente o Toolbox_Language de Advanced System Care Pro 4 e testei:

Deu trabalho mas funcionou muito bem !

Aproveitem...

EDIT: Please give English translation as below if you post in another laanguage.
__________________________________________________ _______________

Google Translation:

In pure Portuguese in Brazil!

Translate fully Toolbox_Language Advanced System Care Pro 4 and tested:

It took work but it worked!

Enjoy ...

sapfir
May. 29th, 2011, 07:37
Updated translation in Russian language program Advanced SystemCare 4.0.1.200 and module Toolbox.

Sarakael
May. 29th, 2011, 13:36
Hello :mrgreen:

German lng updated.
Anything known about 'Junk1 - 9' and the 60 second note ?

xxxy
May. 29th, 2011, 19:41
Hello all

Polish LNG ASC 4 UI download included instruction

http://www.4shared.com/get/ZitcnzUk/Advanced_SystemCare_4_Spolszcz.html

enoskype
May. 29th, 2011, 23:16
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
http://forums.iobit.com/images/icons/icon2.gif Turkish language files for ASC 4.0.1 (4.0.1.200) +Help files (http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?p=60227#post60227)post attachments Turkish.lng (http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7696&d=1306711412) and Turkish.zip (http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7695&d=1306711396) updated for ASC 4.0.1.200.

Cheers.

enoskype
May. 30th, 2011, 08:07
Hi guys,

After using any language other than English, in which language do you see the utility names on the right when you run Toolbox and then click Clean? :razz:

And also the same names when you use the Recently section?

There is a bug in v 4.0.1, so that the names of the utilities in Clean section are always in English regardless of the language you use. (Not the definitions under the utility names though!)

Cheers.

Musab78
May. 30th, 2011, 12:49
Hi :grin:

Updated files for the Arabic language program IOBit Advanced SystemCare 4.0.1.200 & module Toolbox.

Damned
May. 30th, 2011, 20:30
Hi,
Below is improved Czech language file for latest version ASC v4. Archive contains also language file for Toolbox.

Help manual file is HERE (http://forums.iobit.com/showpost.php?p=60316&postcount=43)

Damned

chitcanprom
May. 31st, 2011, 06:40
I'm Sory English My Bad

Đây là ngôn ngữ tiếng việt mình dịch đc 95%
http://farm3.anhso.net/upload/20110531/13/o/anhso-133833_Snap1.jpg
http://farm3.anhso.net/upload/20110531/13/o/anhso-133903_Snap2.jpg
http://www.duckload.com/download/6187859/Advanced_SystemCare_4.rar

sapfir
Jun. 7th, 2011, 17:50
Hi ..
In the Toolbox, in the name of the block Clean utilities are not shown in Russian language.

enoskype
Jun. 7th, 2011, 18:07
Hi guys,

After using any language other than English, in which language do you see the utility names on the right when you run Toolbox and then click Clean? :razz:

And also the same names when you use the Recently section?

There is a bug in v 4.0.1, so that the names of the utilities in Clean section are always in English regardless of the language you use. (Not the definitions under the utility names though!)

Cheers.

Yes sapfir, but not only Russian!:-)

Cheers.

GNMilasi
Jun. 8th, 2011, 20:04
Hi,

I am Brazilian and use ASC 4.0.1 PRO and when moving the language for Portuguese occurs an error in the license whom I acquired, so that the error is not appearing, I have that always to use ASC 4.0.1 in English!

It has as to fix this?

Another one is that alone part of the interface of ASC 4.0.1 is translated into Portuguese, the ToolBox is not!

It will be that in the next version, this problem of the license will be decided and the translation of the interface of the ASC will be complete?

It would like to also cite that use the ASC since its first version and I have propagated positively 15 Fóruns more than Brazilian name of this excellent software in!

Thanks a lot!

Note: Translation for the Goolgle!

enoskype
Jun. 8th, 2011, 21:00
Hi GNMilasi, welcome to IObit forum! :grin:

Please contact our Moderator Pablo Jakelaitis (http://forums.iobit.com/member.php?find=lastposter&f=40) by Private Message for that matter. He has the best knowledge about Brasilian Portuguese language of ASC4 and IObit Toolbox.

Cheers.

HandB
Jun. 11th, 2011, 03:35
Portuguese

Esta é a última atualização da tradução Português Brasil compatível com o Advanced SystemCare 4.0.1!

Outras postagens:
Primeira (Com Manual do Usuário) (http://forums.iobit.com/showpost.php?p=60417&postcount=46)
Última (http://forums.iobit.com/showpost.php?p=60417&postcount=46)

-------------------------------

English

This is the last update of the translation Portuguese Brazil compatible with Advanced SystemCare 4.0.1!

Other posts:
First (with User Guide) (http://forums.iobit.com/showpost.php?p=60417&postcount=46)
Last (http://forums.iobit.com/showpost.php?p=60417&postcount=46)

sapfir
Jun. 16th, 2011, 14:45
Corrected files for the Russian language program Advanced SystemCare 4.0.1.204.

GNMilasi
Jun. 16th, 2011, 16:14
Hi GNMilasi, welcome to IObit forum! :grin:

Please contact our Moderator Pablo Jakelaitis (http://forums.iobit.com/member.php?find=lastposter&f=40) by Private Message for that matter. He has the best knowledge about Brasilian Portuguese language of ASC4 and IObit Toolbox.

Cheers.

Hi, Enoskype!

Thank you for your kind welcome here at ASC Forum!

I'll find the moderator Pablo Jakelaitis so I bring a solution to my problem!

Thank you!

Portuguese

Esta é a última atualização da tradução Português Brasil compatível com o Advanced SystemCare 4.0.1!

Outras postagens:

Primeira (Com Manual do Usuário) (http://forums.iobit.com/showpost.php?p=60417&postcount=46)
Última (http://forums.iobit.com/showpost.php?p=60417&postcount=46)-------------------------------

English

This is the last update of the translation Portuguese Brazil compatible with Advanced SystemCare 4.0.1!

Other posts:

First (with User Guide) (http://forums.iobit.com/showpost.php?p=60417&postcount=46)
Last (http://forums.iobit.com/showpost.php?p=60417&postcount=46)

Olá HandB, tudo bem com você?

Gostaria de agradecer o seu ótimo trabalho ao traduzir a interface do ASC e ainda compartilhar conosco aqui!

Atualmente uso a versão 4.0.1.200!

Venho divulgando o ASC de forma positiva em mais de 15 Fóruns brasileiros desde sua primeira versão!

Muito obrigado por sua iniciativa!

Um forte abraço!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Handb, you okay?

I thank your great job of translating the interface of ASC and also share with us here!

Currently using version 4.0.1.200!

I disseminating the CSO in a positive way in over 15 forums in Brazil since its first release! Thank you for your initiative!

A big hug!

guilherme jose
Jun. 20th, 2011, 17:38
7821 very good

Egidiofc
Jul. 21st, 2011, 00:16
Hi, friends! How can I contribute for improvement of PortugueseBR.lng translation? The current version is not good enough. There are many errors, conceptual, logical and semantic errors, which claim for an urgent correction.
By saying, I have seen reference to ASC 5 beta. The same care I am asking now for ASC 4 must be provided to ASC 5. Please, If anyone knows about this matter (PortugueseBR.lng, the both: principal and toolbox specific), contac me. Thanks! Egídio Campos

Egidiofc
Jul. 21st, 2011, 00:20
Hi, friends! I am careful about PortugueseBR.lng both files at ASC 4 translations.

enoskype
Jul. 22nd, 2011, 08:26
Hi Egidiofc, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

This Forum is in Engilsh, so please give the translation of the post in English if you have to write in a different language like I edited your post.

Thank you and cheers.

Egidiofc
Jul. 24th, 2011, 16:55
Hi Egidiofc, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

This Forum is in Engilsh, so please give the translation of the post in English if you have to write in a different language like I edited your post.

Thank you and cheers.

Hi, Enoskype! Thank you for your help. Here is the original intended post [If you can, please, help by contacting Pablo Jakelaitis or sending this to him]:

Dear Pablo Jakelaitis, if you are Brazilian (or if you're familiar with Portuguese), I must tell you that BOTH files BR.lng * (~ \ Advanced SystemCare \ Language \ PortugueseBR.lng and ~ \ Advanced SystemCare \ Toolbox_Language \ PortugueseBR.lng) contain errors. The first file (~ \ Advanced SystemCare \ Language \ PortugueseBR.lng) contains several errors of logic and language translation. The second, oddly, does not exist: I just quoted to compose the set. So, what did I do? I copied the file "Spanish.lng" and, from the copy, I did a "close file" PortugueseBR.lng (in fact, identical to "Spanish.lng"), which, however, DO NOT ACCEPT TRANSLATION CORRECTION under penalty unconfigure the application and return it to English. How can we solve this? Thanks. Egidio Campos (egidiofc@gmail.com)

sapfir
Aug. 11th, 2011, 19:33
Hi ..
Updated files Russian language for program IOBit Advanced SystemCare 4.1.0.235 and module Toolbox.

enoskype
Aug. 13th, 2011, 00:18
http://forums.iobit.com/images/icons/icon2.gif Turkish language files for ASC 4.0.1 (4.0.1.200) +Help files (http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?p=60227#post60227) post attachments Turkish.lng (http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8108&d=1313605607) for ASC4 Language folder and Turkish.zip (http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8081&d=1313194583) for Toolbox_Language folder updated for ASC 4.1.0.235

Cheers.

Sarakael
Aug. 18th, 2011, 13:19
Hallo :mrgreen:

Bitte ersetzt die veraltete Sprachdatei, übersetzt von einem Vorgänger :shock:,
mit der beigefügten für Version 4.1.0.235.
Habt Spaß ...
Sprachdatei Toolbox folgt

Please replace the current obsolete language file with the new one for
v4.1.0.235.
Language file Toolbox follows
Have fun ...

thedoctormdh
Aug. 31st, 2011, 21:07
Please send me information on ASC v4.0.1 and Protected file Program.

Thank You

sasomkd
Sep. 5th, 2011, 14:27
Is it possible to include Macedonia language in this program or in the next release (version 5)?
Thanks

sapfir
Oct. 14th, 2011, 12:09
Hi ..
Updated files Russian language for program IOBit Advanced SystemCare 4.2.0.249 and module Toolbox.

solbjerg
Oct. 15th, 2011, 00:10
Added a line or two and fixed a couple of errors.
Attaching it here:
Cheers
solbjerg

enoskype
Oct. 15th, 2011, 09:16
Please find attached Turkish language file Turkish.lng (http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8497&d=1318670102) for ASC 4.2 (4.2.0.249) which is updated on 17.10.2011

I have noticed that only the below bold string is added.

[AutoUpdate_Updater_UpdaterMainForm]
Label_Warning.Caption=Note: ASC will be restarted automatically to finish the update.

No change in Toolbox!

For language file of toolbox and help files please have a look at post #105 (http://forums.iobit.com/showpost.php?p=65730&postcount=105) of this thread.

Cheers.

patrikroney83
Mar. 4th, 2014, 23:48
I like the helpful information you provide in your thread about . Thanks for putting the effort and time into this thread. It was really helpful! Thanks!...
http://watchfree.me/26/w.png