Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare v12

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare v12

    Hi all,

    Advanced SystemCare 12 beta 1 is available. Check it out and enjoy the new features now.

    1. Download Now
    Download from MajorGeeks

    2. Send your Feedback
    - E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: feedback@iobit.com
    - Join a discussion on our forums.

    3. Share Advanced SystemCare 12 with your families, friends, and colleagues

    4. What's New:
    + New Privacy Shield protects your sensitive data against secret access to avoid risks from blackmail software, phishing sites, and junk messages.
    + New Digital Fingerprint Protection disguises your digital fingerprint to prevent invasive online tracking.
    + Rebuilt Surfing Protection & Ads Removal to block more cryptocurrency mining attacks, annoying ads, and malicious sites.
    + Homepage Advisor adopts cutting-edge technology to strengthen the detection of malicious programs that modify your homepage and search engine.
    + Enhanced Junk File Clean to clean more files including Windows 10 icon cache, Microsoft Office cache, Google Chrome logs and temporary files, software redundant files, and old downloaded files.
    + Enhanced Privacy Sweep to support cleaning all Chromium-based browsers and strengthen the cleaning for Google Chrome, Opera, and Facebook.
    + Rebuilt the database of Startup Manager to further shorten your PC's boot time.
    + Optimized Performance Monitor to remember its last opened position and customize its window size.
    + Redesigned Turbo Boost to switch among different boost modes easily and quickly.
    + Expanded the database of Real-Time Protector for a more secure PC.
    + Improved Internet Boost to get a more accurate network speed to better speed up your network.
    + New UI for more intuitive and fluent experience.


    5. Description:
    Advanced SystemCare 12 is an all-in-one yet easy-to-use PC optimization software, which can clean, optimize, speed up, and protect your PC, as well as secure your online privacy.

    With the powerful 1-click solution, it helps you easily clean up junk files/leftovers/redundant registry entries/invalid shortcuts, sweep privacy traces, remove spyware threats, accelerate Internet speed, manage startup items, and fix system weaknesses and security holes.

    To better protect your PC and privacy, Advanced SystemCare 12 adds many new features such as Sensitive Data Protection, Untrusted Program Blocker, Digital Fingerprint Protection, and Browsing Data Clean. Sensitive Data Protection and Untrusted Program Blocker can detect all secret accesses to your sensitive data and automatically block the accesses from untrusted programs. Digital Fingerprint Protection and Browsing Data Clean automatically prevent websites from stealing your digital fingerprint and clear your browsing data. Meanwhile, Advanced SystemCare 12 optimizes Surfing Protection & Ads- Removal, FaceID, Real-Time Protector, and Homepage Advisor to better protect your PC against cryptocurrency mining attacks, online threats, annoying ads, unauthorized accesses, homepage and search engine modifications, and so on.

    What’s more, the improved Performance Monitor helps you monitor your PC’s RAM/CPU/Disk usage, CPU/GPU/Mainboard temperature, and fan speed in real-time, and lets you quickly end the processes that take high RAM/CPU/Disk usage to speed up your PC. Besides, the redesigned Turbo Boost intelligently stops the unnecessary apps and services to further boost your PC. Last but not least, Advanced SystemCare 12 rebuilds and improves over 10 useful tools, such as Startup Manager, Win Fix, Large File Finder, File Shredder, Registry Cleaner, Undelete, and Default Program to further clean and optimize your PC.

    In summary, Advanced SystemCare 12 helps you unlock the full potential of your PC and makes it cleaner, faster and more secure.

    We look forward to receiving your feedback on this new version.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

  • #2
    A grest step forward. This software is great looking and performs well. Great work!

    Comment


    • #3
      Upon installing beta 12, this software kills my sound on my computer. Going back to ASC 11, sound comes back.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by maonstad View Post
        Upon installing beta 12, this software kills my sound on my computer. Going back to ASC 11, sound comes back.

        Hi maonstad,

        Please reinstall ASC 12 bata to see whether the issue continues.

        If yes, please take steps below to send us the file for further analysis.

        Download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.

        Then double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder.

        Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.
        IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

        Comment


        • #5
          You are accepting SUGGESTIONS

          Comment


          • #6
            Hi,
            First of all, this build performs much better compared with the old version when it was in beta. If it's possible, improve browser detection in Software Updater and Surfing Protection.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BlazKo View Post
              Hi,
              First of all, this build performs much better compared with the old version when it was in beta. If it's possible, improve browser detection in Software Updater and Surfing Protection.

              Hi BlazKo,

              Please let us know more details about your suggestion.

              Thanks,
              IObit Support Team --
              If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Cicely View Post


                Hi BlazKo,

                Please let us know more details about your suggestion.

                Thanks,

                Hi,
                ?In v10 I guess, Google Chrome appears in Software Updater and Surfing Protection. I have installed the extension "IObit Surfing Protection & Ads Removal" in Google Chrome and doesn't work, I guess his need the ASC.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BlazKo View Post


                  Hi,
                  ?In v10 I guess, Google Chrome appears in Software Updater and Surfing Protection. I have installed the extension "IObit Surfing Protection & Ads Removal" in Google Chrome and doesn't work, I guess his need the ASC.

                  Hi BlazKo,

                  ASC 12 support updates for Google Chrome. ASC 12 also support Surfing Protection&Ads Removal for Chrome.

                  Did you encounter any problem about the Surfing Protection&Ads Removal feature for Chrome?
                  Do you mean you have enabled IObit Surfing Protection & Ads Removal" for Google Chrome but it doesn't work?

                  Thanks,

                  IObit Support Team --
                  If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Cicely View Post


                    Hi BlazKo,

                    ASC 12 support updates for Google Chrome. ASC 12 also support Surfing Protection&Ads Removal for Chrome.

                    Did you encounter any problem about the Surfing Protection&Ads Removal feature for Chrome?
                    Do you mean you have enabled IObit Surfing Protection & Ads Removal" for Google Chrome but it doesn't work?

                    Thanks,

                    ?Yes, doesn't work. I've reinstalled it 2-3 times.
                    https://imgur.com/dt11R5B

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BlazKo View Post


                      ?Yes, doesn't work. I've reinstalled it 2-3 times.
                      https://imgur.com/dt11R5B

                      Hi BlazKo,

                      Please go to the official site to download and reinstall Chrome browser to see whether it works.

                      If no, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.Then double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

                      Thanks.

                      IObit Support Team --
                      If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Cicely View Post


                        Hi BlazKo,

                        Please go to the official site to download and reinstall Chrome browser to see whether it works.

                        If no, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.Then double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

                        Thanks.

                        Hi,

                        Working now, I've reinstalled again Google Chrome. I didn't think it was from the browser, because I tested this method in v11 and I thought it was the same. It's important to me that this function works, is somewhat helpful.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BlazKo View Post


                          Hi,

                          Working now, I've reinstalled again Google Chrome. I didn't think it was from the browser, because I tested this method in v11 and I thought it was the same. It's important to me that this function works, is somewhat helpful.

                          Hi BlazKo,

                          So glad to hear that.

                          Please let us know if you need any further assistance.
                          IObit Support Team --
                          If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            As always, ASC 12 is still running smoothly even with the latest Insider Preview build of Windows 10 just released yesterday (Preview Build 17728). So far no issues. The Performance Monitor, turbo boost, startup boost, registry tools, etc. I love the toolbox that's always available within ASC for those of us that dont always just leave it up to the program to do the work for us. The new UI is slick too.
                            Keep up the good work!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by njazrael71 View Post
                              As always, ASC 12 is still running smoothly even with the latest Insider Preview build of Windows 10 just released yesterday (Preview Build 17728). So far no issues. The Performance Monitor, turbo boost, startup boost, registry tools, etc. I love the toolbox that's always available within ASC for those of us that dont always just leave it up to the program to do the work for us. The new UI is slick too.
                              Keep up the good work!

                              Hi njazrael71,

                              Thank you for your long-term support. We will keep on improving it.


                              IObit Support Team --
                              If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X