IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare v12

Cicely

Hi all,

Advanced SystemCare 12 final version is available. Check it out and enjoy the new features now.

1. Download Now

Download from CNET

2. Send your Feedback

- E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: feedback@iobit.com

- Join a discussion on our forums.

3. Share Advanced SystemCare 12 with your families, friends, and colleagues

4. What's New:

+ Brand new Privacy Shield protects your sensitive data against blackmail software, phishing sites, and junk messages.

+ Brand new Digital Fingerprint Protection protects you from invasive online tracking.

+ Newly built Junk File Clean to clean more files including Windows 10 icon cache, Microsoft Office cache, Google Chrome logs and temporary files, software redundant files, and uncompleted download files.

+ Newly enhanced Privacy Sweep to support cleaning the latest Chrome, Opera, even Chromium-based browsers, and Facebook.

+ Latest revised Homepage Advisor strengthens the detection of malicious modification on homepage and search engine.

+ Rebuilt Startup Manager to further shorten your PC's boot time and support removing Microsoft Edge extensions.

+ Rebuilt Surfing Protection & Ads Removal to support Microsoft Edge, and block more cryptocurrency mining attacks, annoying ads, and malicious sites.

+ Improved Software Updater to support updating Spotify, Internet Download Manager, and more.

+ Optimized Performance Monitor to remember its last opened position and customize its window size.

+ Redesigned Turbo Boost to switch among different boost modes easily and quickly.

+ Brand new UI for more intuitive and fluent experience.

+ Supported 32 languages.

+ And more can be discovered by you.

5. Description:

Advanced SystemCare 12 is an all-in-one yet easy-to-use PC optimization software, which can clean, optimize, speed up, and protect your PC, as well as secure your online privacy. With its powerful 1-click approach, it is easy for you to clean up junk files, leftovers, redundant registry entries, and invalid shortcuts, sweep privacy traces, remove spyware threats, accelerate Internet speed, manage startup items, and fix system weakness and security holes.

Advanced SystemCare 12 adds many new features such as Sensitive Data Protection, Untrusted Program Blocker, Digital Fingerprint Protection, and Browsing Data Clean. Sensitive Data Protection and Untrusted Program Blocker can detect all secret accesses to your sensitive data and automatically block the accesses from untrusted programs. Digital Fingerprint Protection and Browsing Data Clean automatically prevent websites from stealing your digital fingerprint and clear your browsing data.

Excepting the new features, Advanced SystemCare 12 also improved almost all modules: The improved Performance Monitor helps you monitor your PC’s RAM/CPU/Disk usage, CPU/GPU/Mainboard temperature, and fan speed in real-time, and lets you quickly end the processes that take high RAM/CPU/Disk usage to speed up your PC; The redesigned Turbo Boost intelligently stops the unnecessary apps and services to further boost your PC; Advanced SystemCare 12 optimizes Surfing Protection & Ads- Removal, FaceID, Real-Time Protector, and Homepage Advisor to better protect your PC against cryptocurrency mining attacks, online threats, annoying ads, unauthorized accesses, homepage and search engine modifications, and so on. Last but not least, Advanced SystemCare 12 also rebuilds and improves over 10 useful tools, such as Startup Manager, Win Fix, Large File Finder, File Shredder, Registry Cleaner, Undelete, and Default Program to further clean and optimize your PC.

In summary, Advanced SystemCare 12 helps you unlock the full potential of your PC and makes it cleaner, faster and more secure.

Upon installing beta 12, this software kills my sound on my computer. Going back to ASC 11, sound comes back.

Hi maonstad,

Please reinstall ASC 12 bata to see whether the issue continues.

If yes, please take steps below to send us the file for further analysis.

Download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.

Then double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder.

Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Hi,

First of all, this build performs much better compared with the old version when it was in beta. If it's possible, improve browser detection in Software Updater and Surfing Protection.

Hi BlazKo,

Please let us know more details about your suggestion.

Thanks,

Hi BlazKo,

Please let us know more details about your suggestion.

Thanks,

Hi,

?In v10 I guess, Google Chrome appears in Software Updater and Surfing Protection. I have installed the extension "IObit Surfing Protection & Ads Removal" in Google Chrome and doesn't work, I guess his need the ASC.

Hi,

?In v10 I guess, Google Chrome appears in Software Updater and Surfing Protection. I have installed the extension "IObit Surfing Protection & Ads Removal" in Google Chrome and doesn't work, I guess his need the ASC.

Hi BlazKo,

ASC 12 support updates for Google Chrome. ASC 12 also support Surfing Protection&Ads Removal for Chrome.

Did you encounter any problem about the Surfing Protection&Ads Removal feature for Chrome?

Do you mean you have enabled IObit Surfing Protection & Ads Removal" for Google Chrome but it doesn't work?

Thanks,

Hi BlazKo,

ASC 12 support updates for Google Chrome. ASC 12 also support Surfing Protection&Ads Removal for Chrome.

Did you encounter any problem about the Surfing Protection&Ads Removal feature for Chrome?

Do you mean you have enabled IObit Surfing Protection & Ads Removal" for Google Chrome but it doesn't work?

Thanks,

?Yes, doesn't work. I've reinstalled it 2-3 times.

https://imgur.com/dt11R5B

?Yes, doesn't work. I've reinstalled it 2-3 times.

https://imgur.com/dt11R5B

Hi BlazKo,

Please go to the official site to download and reinstall Chrome browser to see whether it works.

If no, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.Then double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks.

Hi BlazKo,

Please go to the official site to download and reinstall Chrome browser to see whether it works.

If no, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.Then double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks.

Hi,

Working now, I've reinstalled again Google Chrome. I didn't think it was from the browser, because I tested this method in v11 and I thought it was the same. It's important to me that this function works, is somewhat helpful.

Hi,

Working now, I've reinstalled again Google Chrome. I didn't think it was from the browser, because I tested this method in v11 and I thought it was the same. It's important to me that this function works, is somewhat helpful.

Hi BlazKo,

So glad to hear that.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

As always, ASC 12 is still running smoothly even with the latest Insider Preview build of Windows 10 just released yesterday (Preview Build 17728). So far no issues. The Performance Monitor, turbo boost, startup boost, registry tools, etc. I love the toolbox that's always available within ASC for those of us that dont always just leave it up to the program to do the work for us. The new UI is slick too.

Keep up the good work!

As always, ASC 12 is still running smoothly even with the latest Insider Preview build of Windows 10 just released yesterday (Preview Build 17728). So far no issues. The Performance Monitor, turbo boost, startup boost, registry tools, etc. I love the toolbox that's always available within ASC for those of us that dont always just leave it up to the program to do the work for us. The new UI is slick too.

Keep up the good work!

Hi njazrael71,

Thank you for your long-term support. We will keep on improving it.:-):-)

• 4 weeks later...

The Action center you should have an option to turn this off as even if you buy the Pro version you still get advertising for other IOBIT products!!

Please allow this to be turned off if you get the Pro Version as its annoying!!!

I would legally Buy your Product if you removed the action center!

• Like 1

Vero, ASC12 beta2 è un netto miglioramento il mio PC, che a già 7 anni, è + reattivo da quando l'ho installato, ho solo un piccolo problema : quando apro il programma contemporaneamente compare un pop-up che dice:- impossibile aprire il programma per la mancanza di taskmgr, ma il programma si apre e funziona tutto benissimo, è uno dei pochi ottimizzatori che ottimizzano veramente, per chi come me non ha una grande cultura informatica è un modo sicuro per migliorare le prestazioni e allungare la vita del proprio PC, grazie anche della possibilità di utilizzare le versioni beta non sempre ho i soldi per continuare l'abbonamento ...

EDIT :

Google Translate :

True, ASC12 beta2 is a clear improvement on my PC, which at 7 years, is + reactive since I installed it, I have only one small problem: when I open the program at the same time a pop-up appears saying: - can not open the program for the lack of taskmgr, but the program opens and everything works very well, is one of the few optimizers that really optimize, for people like me who do not have a great computer culture is a sure way to improve performance and extend the life of the own PC, thanks to the possibility of using the beta versions I do not always have the money to continue the subscription ...

• 3 weeks later...

this beta version have 2 bug (maybe) . first see my picture i choose paintbursh with color Red but results white or black on extetion PNG but if i change to JPEG color properly Red, idk this bug your app or bug of window 10.

second same see picture again if i use "Clean Ram" , disk usage on task manager very high (sometime make lag). but if i not wrong on version 11 never like this.

this beta version have 2 bug (maybe) . first see my picture i choose paintbursh with color Red but results white or black on extetion PNG but if i change to JPEG color properly Red, idk this bug your app or bug of window 10.

second same see picture again if i use "Clean Ram" , disk usage on task manager very high (sometime make lag). but if i not wrong on version 11 never like this.

Hi,

Please download ASC 12 RC version from here to see whether the two issues you encountered continues.

Thanks,

Hi,

Please download ASC 12 RC version from here to see whether the two issues you encountered continues.

Thanks,

thanks, now paint brush screenshot work fine, but about "clean ram" still make disk high usage for a while, but is no problem to my HDD right ?

btw sorry bad english

anyway you give me wrong link, but i found it ;-)

thanks, now paint brush screenshot work fine, but about "clean ram" still make disk high usage for a while, but is no problem to my HDD right ?

btw sorry bad english

anyway you give me wrong link, but i found it ;-)

Hi,

So sorry for this and we have corrected our link.

Please confirm whether the high disk usage last for a long time after you running Clean Ram?

If yes, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.Then double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks,

Hi, I just bought a 1-month trial to AC Pro 12 primarily for its Internet Boost properties. But I use portable versions of Chrome, Firefox and Opera (from portableapps.com) and I couldn't find in the AC Pro 12 settings a way to indicate the path to all these browser apps.

P.S for info, I posted a similar message in online help but never found out if it was delivered. Just got a blank screen as a reply.

Hi Cicely.

For "BUY NOW" and "Golden Partner" any translated language is not working!!!

Please, see the picture. ASCare v12.0.2. RC

Many successes and also for Entire Team IObit.

dedko58

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tASCare_v12_error.png Views:\t2 Size:\t166.5 KB ID:\t226069","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"226069","data-size":"small"}[/ATTACH]