IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced System care 12 UI doesn't show after install

alink

Hello,

I'm having a weird issue with Advanced SystemCare 12 on my PC : the UI is not showing after install (even if I launch manually the executable file with or without administrative rights).

I only get the mini bar to enable acceleration on my computer, but no UI to configure it.

Can anyone help me with this Strange issue (the debug information is attached to this message)?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Hello Cicely,

I tried with the integrated administrator account in Fail Safe Mode and the UI showed right away.

Hi,

The UI may be stopped by other unknown program.

Please find a system restore point that you can run UI normally to have a system restore.

Then please reinstall the latest Advanced SystemCare 12 to see how it works.

Thanks,

Hi,

The UI may be stopped by other unknown program.

Please find a system restore point that you can run UI normally to have a system restore.

Then please reinstall the latest Advanced SystemCare 12 to see how it works.

Thanks,

I tried again in normal mode (after changing my main screen to the 2nd one), and the UI showed.

I attached the configuration of my PC to this message (zipped for size reasons), if it can help devs to check this issue on a similar configuration (the screen on which it happens is the Acer Predator XB281HKBMIPRZ).

I tried again in normal mode (after changing my main screen to the 2nd one), and the UI showed.

I attached the configuration of my PC to this message (zipped for size reasons), if it can help devs to check this issue on a similar configuration (the screen on which it happens is the Acer Predator XB281HKBMIPRZ).

Hi,

Did you changed a new screen?

Thanks,

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Thanks,

Hi,

Thanks,

Hello Cicely,

No, I didn't, I just have 2 screens on my computer (the one showed in the report or in the log I attached to my 1st message), and if I use my usual monitor as main display (the one with a resolution at 3840 x 2160), ASC doesn't show up (except the small bar) and if it's the other one which is set as main display (the Iiyama), ASC does show up without any issues…

Sorry for the delay

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Cicely,

No, I didn't, I just have 2 screens on my computer (the one showed in the report or in the log I attached to my 1st message), and if I use my usual monitor as main display (the one with a resolution at 3840 x 2160), ASC doesn't show up (except the small bar) and if it's the other one which is set as main display (the Iiyama), ASC does show up without any issues…

Sorry for the delay

Regards

1) Please reproduce the issue and set Acer Predator XB281HKBMIPRZ as the main monitor. Then send us a screenshot when the issue occur again.

2) Download and run the tool http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe again to send us a new log when the issue reoccurs.

Thanks,

• 1 month later...

Hello Cicely,

Sorry for the delay of my answer.

I retried with a new monitor as main display and the issue still applies, even if I select my 2nd monitor as main display.

Here is the log file.

I precise that Driver Booster is also installed, and it has no issues to start at all.

Thanks for your support

Hello Cicely,

Sorry for the delay of my answer.

I retried with a new monitor as main display and the issue still applies, even if I select my 2nd monitor as main display.

Here is the log file.

I precise that Driver Booster is also installed, and it has no issues to start at all.

Thanks for your support

Hello,

Please download the new ASC.exe from the link below and put it to the installation path of Advanced SystemCare PRO to replace the original one there.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/xzamnm

Right-click the shortcut of Advanced SystemCare on desktop and choose Open File Location to open installation path.

Run our program and then send us the "ASC.Log" in the installation folder for further analysis.

Thanks,

Hello,

Please download the new ASC.exe from the link below and put it to the installation path of Advanced SystemCare PRO to replace the original one there.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/xzamnm

Right-click the shortcut of Advanced SystemCare on desktop and choose Open File Location to open installation path.

Run our program and then send us the "ASC.Log" in the installation folder for further analysis.

Thanks,

Hello,

I'm sorry but even this file doesn't work after multiple tries to run it, and no log file named ASC.log shows up into the installation directory ( C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare )...

Hello,

I'm sorry but even this file doesn't work after multiple tries to run it, and no log file named ASC.log shows up into the installation directory ( C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare )...

Hi,

You don't need to run the new ASC.exe.

First, please exit Advanced SystemCare PRO from the system tray and then put the new ASC.exe to the installation path of Advanced SystemCare PRO to replace the original one there.

Run Advanced SystemCare PRO and you will find the "ASC.Log" in the installation folder.

Please kindly send it to us.

Archived