IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Support for Waterfox Browser within ASC 12

ForestElf

I have a question, in most software you can add things that are not listed in their software. I do not find (and I could be mistaken) this to be True with IObit Advanced System Care. Waterfox Browser is used by many many thousands of people who use this Browser as it is X64 bit only. It is a knockoff of Firefox but considerably better, my estimation only, I do not ask others to support it, but I find it irritating a bit that you can not even list it yourself for support in the software as you can with other software. Perhaps you would consider supporting this browser now??? It is worthy of your attention. Thank you for your time.... https://www.waterfoxproject.org/en-US/waterfox/new/

I have a question, in most software you can add things that are not listed in their software. I do not find (and I could be mistaken) this to be True with IObit Advanced System Care. Waterfox Browser is used by many many thousands of people who use this Browser as it is X64 bit only. It is a knockoff of Firefox but considerably better, my estimation only, I do not ask others to support it, but I find it irritating a bit that you can not even list it yourself for support in the software as you can with other software. Perhaps you would consider supporting this browser now??? It is worthy of your attention. Thank you for your time.... https://www.waterfoxproject.org/en-US/waterfox/new/

Hi,

We have forwarded your suggestion to our product team.

Thanks,

Hi,

Thanks,

Hi,

Thanks,

Your most welcome, I am in great hopes you will support this browser as it has become ever so popular now, many have left Firefox behind them and moved on. I am in hopes your software will support this browser or at least make a way we can add it for cleaning etc etc.. Thank you again for your attention on this, very much appreciated as IOBIT is the best in my estimation, this can only make it better. Happy Holidays to all and do say hello to Maggie for me, she is a great person who has helped me many times. Froliche Weinachten..

Archived