IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

computer freezes up

johnk51

Since I upgraded to ASC 12 pro, My computer freezes up sometimes. If I'm in my Flight simulator and start scrolling to pick a gate to go to, my computer will freeze up and the mouse stopes moving. I have to do a hard reboot. Then after I'm done, all my passwords are gone and in windows edge I have to login to my forums and other sites I login to. Sometimes just let the computer alone for a few hours it will do the same. If I turn off ASC, everything works fine. I never had this problem with ASC 10 pro. I have windows 10pro 64.

John K

• 3 months later...
Since I upgraded to ASC 12 pro, My computer freezes up sometimes. If I'm in my Flight simulator and start scrolling to pick a gate to go to, my computer will freeze up and the mouse stopes moving. I have to do a hard reboot. Then after I'm done, all my passwords are gone and in windows edge I have to login to my forums and other sites I login to. Sometimes just let the computer alone for a few hours it will do the same. If I turn off ASC, everything works fine. I never had this problem with ASC 10 pro. I have windows 10pro 64.

John K

John K

Facing similar issue here too, if someone could help us solve the problem it would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Shane.

Hi Shano/johnk51

Welcome to the Forum

It sounds to me that you need to check your settings carefully, particularly in Privacy Sweep, as it appears that your Logins and Passwords are being deleted.

This is especially important if you are using Autocare.

Additionally, ensure that Deep Clean is NOT enabled in Registry Clean, as it is very agressive.

Archived