IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Windows 10 UAC pop up at Windows Boot

frozenjedi

Every time I reboot the UAC pops up asking me if I want to let Advanced System Care make changes to my computer, which after clicking okay it brings up the license screen. I have a legitimate license for ASC Pro 12 and it does this every time. Close it out and open ASC and it shows Pro and everything fine. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Every time I reboot the UAC pops up asking me if I want to let Advanced System Care make changes to my computer, which after clicking okay it brings up the license screen. I have a legitimate license for ASC Pro 12 and it does this every time. Close it out and open ASC and it shows Pro and everything fine. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Hi,

Please follow the steps below to recheck the option to skip User Account Control warning.

Run Advanced SystemCare > Click Options on the top left and choose Settings > Click General Settings and untick the option to skip User Account Control warning > Click Apply.

Then re-tick the option to skip User Account Control warning > Click Apply.

Run Advanced SystemCare again to see how it works.

Thanks,

Archived