Unable to upgrade to latest ASC version 12.1.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to upgrade to latest ASC version 12.1.0

Good afternoon - I am having an issue with upgrading to ASC version 12.1.0. When I tried updating to this version, I received the following error message:

Error creating registry key RegCreateKeyEx failed; code 5 Access is denied. In fact, this has happened on all three IObit products I have purchased. They are ASC 12, Uninstaller Pro and Driver Booster Pro.

I can not use these products because of the Registry error and the previous versions were uninstalled.

I appreciate any help and assistance that you can provide. I have submitted a support case three times, but I have not been contacted by IObit support in over a week.

Originally posted by Rickandrew View Post
    Good afternoon - I am having an issue with upgrading to ASC version 12.1.0. When I tried updating to this version, I received the following error message:

Error creating registry key RegCreateKeyEx failed; code 5 Access is denied. In fact, this has happened on all three IObit products I have purchased. They are ASC 12, Uninstaller Pro and Driver Booster Pro.

I can not use these products because of the Registry error and the previous versions were uninstalled.

I appreciate any help and assistance that you can provide. I have submitted a support case three times, but I have not been contacted by IObit support in over a week.
    Hi,

Please download the fix tool from the link below
    http://tickets.iobit.com/index.php?r=site/download&fileName=attachment%2FVLLN5c09daf2db458.exe&displayName=IObitFixTool.exe

Note: Please copy and paste the link to your browser address bar.

Run IObitFixTool.exe and then click the Fix button to start fixing.

After the fix, please install our programs again to see if still any issue.

Thanks,
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
    X