IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Unable to upgrade to latest ASC version 12.1.0

Rickandrew

Good afternoon - I am having an issue with upgrading to ASC version 12.1.0. When I tried updating to this version, I received the following error message:

Error creating registry key RegCreateKeyEx failed; code 5 Access is denied. In fact, this has happened on all three IObit products I have purchased. They are ASC 12, Uninstaller Pro and Driver Booster Pro.

I can not use these products because of the Registry error and the previous versions were uninstalled.

I appreciate any help and assistance that you can provide. I have submitted a support case three times, but I have not been contacted by IObit support in over a week.

Good afternoon - I am having an issue with upgrading to ASC version 12.1.0. When I tried updating to this version, I received the following error message:

Error creating registry key RegCreateKeyEx failed; code 5 Access is denied. In fact, this has happened on all three IObit products I have purchased. They are ASC 12, Uninstaller Pro and Driver Booster Pro.

I can not use these products because of the Registry error and the previous versions were uninstalled.

I appreciate any help and assistance that you can provide. I have submitted a support case three times, but I have not been contacted by IObit support in over a week.

Hi,

Please download the fix tool from the link below

http://tickets.iobit.com/index.php?r=site/download&fileName=attachment%2FVLLN5c09daf2db458.exe&displayName=IObitFixTool.exe

Note: Please copy and paste the link to your browser address bar.

Run IObitFixTool.exe and then click the Fix button to start fixing.

After the fix, please install our programs again to see if still any issue.

Thanks,

Archived