IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advance System Care Software Consumes Excessive System Resource On The Computer

rubens99999

• 2 weeks later...

Frankly, I'm shocked at your answer! I suppose; I was writing a complaint to a company have a feeling of shame!

There are more Advance System Care programs that exploit the system resource of the computer, but it does not to go in the program's menu in the photo.

I added the proof of my complaint as a photo.

I am a Forum Moderator, which is a volunteer position. I do not work for Iobit.

I do not understand why you are shocked by my answer. I simply stated a fact, and asked you for further information, to enable us to assist you.

I see nothing shocking and or unreasonable in this. It also appears that you also saw the necessity for additional information, seeing as you supplied same.

From your photo, I can see no issues, as you have shown the resources when ASC is performing tasks such as Autocare and Autosweep etc.

It is to be expected that system resources would be required to perform these tasks.

Also, ASC will only use available resources, and will throttle back if you launch a resource heavy task.

So, if there is a specific issue that is causing you problems, then please inform us and we will assist.

This is the official forum of IObit.

I'm redirected here by the IObit website!

so I'm hold accountable for the Iobit company that you or someone else wrote on this forum!

"you're the only complainant" is an aggressive attitude!

I'm not surprised you say normal to the abnormality I show! (Iobit's rival companies are working lighter than their programs: Wise Care 365) If this nonsense is normally imposed on me, it is time for Iobit to go bankrupt!

Of course this is normal in the situation in the 2nd image I added!

Yes, this is the official Iobit forum.

I am not accountable for the Iobit Company. I am accountable for myself and accountable to the Users of the Forum.

As you can see, no other User has posted to complain about ASC resource usage..... so it is a fact that you are the only complainant.

You still have not told us exactly what your specific issue is, which makes it very difficult to assist you.

I do not think that because you are upset, that this will cause Iobit to go bankrupt.

If you think other rival companies product's are better, then surely the solution to your problem is to use those products.

"I am not accountable for the Iobit Company"

Then why are you labour with Iobit complaints on the official Iobit website?

You don't make me politician alertness!

"As you can see, no other User has posted to complain about ASC resource usage..... so it is a fact that you are the only complainant."

What is the reason why you don't realize that you are talking about a site that only members can write?

Also I guess due to You're not a Iobit employee; You still keep going in the argesif attitude!

you're claiming it's a program that won't complain: Advance System Care is a program that is deleted by antivirus programs due to it is on the virus list!

"You still have not told us exactly what your specific issue is, which makes it very difficult to assist you."

!!??

what do you say about this: "Advance System Care software consumes excessive system resources on the computer due to poor quality coding."

Also I added 2nd photo in yesterday. And you're ignoring the photo!

"If you think other rival companies product's are better, then surely the solution to your problem is to use those products"

It is an answer like profanity.

You say "that's not a thing to complain about!" for a program that's cumbersome enough to slow down my computer, you're not interested in out of nothing send away fool me.

you have shown a disgusting example of how ugly a firm can be in the face of a complaint!

I'm adding the third photo of Advance System Care that exploits the system resource of my computer!

Nobody is forcing you to use ASC.

I am responding to your complaint because I hoped to be able to help you.

You have not provided any evidence that ASC uses excessive resources.

As far as I can see, you are the only aggressive person posting here.

If it is such an ugly firm (in your opinion) then I suggest that you should move to a better firm.

Archived