IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Actually Ultimate Package

wick

Hi,

I've been a proud ASC user for too long apparently, as I remember a time when system care included defragging. For years I've enjoyed better computer efficiency, without having to root thru windows forums, thanks to Iobit products.

What I don't get is how it could ever be more efficient to have 6 different tools running 18 different processes, all of which attempting to auto-update every time my computer wakes. I used to shout at anyone in range, Get Iobit, but I stopped when it became get 1 product + 3 bloatware tools. When I first upgraded from freeware to Ultimate (iirc 7), I had 3 pcs running windows 8.1 and every install I had to choke back regret when it also installed the Menu tool. I'd just remind myself about how much easier life is with ASC and uninstalled the bloat.

I would really love if there was a package of all your products not just in price but in overhead. Its amazing that a user can access all your tools for free, but those of us that are paying for ultimate should get just that. I would pay a lot more, if I could run all your software under 1 overhead tool. If Uninstall and Drive booster and Malware and menus and Folders all didn't need their own auto updates and auto cleans and instead were automatic when ASC Ultimate is doing its thing.

?Any plans to amalgamate all tools into a Super Meta Ultimate package?

Hi wick,

Welcome to IObit Forum!:-)

Happy to hear you like IObit programs.

As for this one "What I don't get is how it could ever be more efficient to have 6 different tools running 18 different processes, all of which attempting to auto-update every time my computer wakes", I am not very clear. Please provide us more details and screenshots related.

As for the issue that you got other programs like Start Menu 8, please do not click the button Get All in Action Center.

As for the concern that ASC Ultimate should include all of other IObit programs, currently we do not have plan for it, since they are all stand-alone product from the very beginning. The reason we put them in the Toolbox of ASC Ultimate is just to provide our users a quick link to open or download them. Thanks for your understanding.

Have a lovely day!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello wick, I have to disagree with you here.

I think it is better that they are all stand-alone products, because I would not want to pay the full price for the all-in-one package, because simply i don`t need all the tools on every PC...let`s say I just need DriverBooster for a short period of time or MF, and if there is only all-in one version i would need to install/pay for all the tools that I actually don`t need. You see where I`m getting..?! ;-)

Cheers vbsmile.png

Archived