IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 10

Hi Guys,

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 10 Final version is available now. Check it out and enjoy the new features.:-):-):-)

1. Download Now

Download From CNET

2.Send your Feedback

- E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: avfeedback@iobit.com

- Join discussion on our forums.

Great News! Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 10 Final has been released.

We have picked out the top 20 most valuable beta contributors for ASC Ultimate 10 and presented them a license code for ASC Ultimate 10 for 1 year as promised.

Top contributors picked out from Email Feedback:

Glen Rhinesmith, Hans-Juergen Koppatz, Clinton van der Loon, Tijl Adams, Johnny M Buttram, vic

Top contributors picked out from Forum Feedback:

renodos500, ACCPresidentLB, Davinya, dfontanese, Alice, jerzyzm, wick, Mihály Kocsis, coreywindom, deathblade, Kittyfuzz, Davinya, marcobost, Fahad

Check the surprise gifts in your Emails and Private Messages.

3. Share Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 10 with your families, friends, and colleagues

4. What's New

Security:

+ Larger Database - Enhanced antivirus engine with expanded database detects and removes more virus, ransomware, etc. thoroughly, with less system resource usage.

+ Better Protection - Improved Protection module guards your PC and your online experience in real time.

+ More Compatible and Stable - New drivers digitally signed by Microsoft ensure the compatibility and stability with the latest Windows 10.

+ New FaceID - Automatically catches intruders who are secretly accessing your PC and prying into your privacy with new facial recognition technology.

+ Safer and Ad-free Surfing - Removes various annoying ads and blocks more malicious websites with the larger online database, supporting Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer.

+ No Malicious Modification - Redesigned Homepage Protection shields homepage and search engine against malicious modifications.

+ No Privacy Leak - Enhanced Privacy Sweep supports cleaning more programs and Windows apps and secures your privacy.

Performance:

+ Faster Startup - Optimizes startup items to shorten boot time with new Startup Optimization in Clean & Optimize.

+ Smoother PC - New Resource Manager in Performance Monitor provides an easy way to check the processes taking high RAM/CPU/disk usage in real-time.

+ Improved Junk Files Clean - Added cleaning for installed driver packages to free up more disk space.

+ Always Up-to-date Software - Enhanced Software Updater supports to update more popular programs.

+ Better Experience - Brand new intuitive UI and decent support for high DPI displays & high resolution screens.

* Supported more than 30 languages.

* And more can be discovered by you.

5. Description:

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 10 is a powerful and full-scale software for PC security and performance. Based on the new Bitdefender antivirus engine, as well as the privacy protection and PC optimization utility Advanced SystemCare 10, Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 10 offers ultimate protection against security threats, and provides 1-click approach to achieve top PC performance.

With the much bigger antivirus database, Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 10 helps you remove more security threats, such as viruses, spyware, ransomware, etc. The enhanced Protection module guards your PC and your online experience in real time, protects against DNS attacks, browser tracking issues, homepage tampering problems, and more. And the new drivers digitally signed by Microsoft ensure the compatibility & stability with the latest Windows 10.

The newly created FaceID and Surfing Protection & Ads- Removal in Protection take PC security to a higher level. FaceID automatically catches intruders who are secretly accessing your PC and prying into your privacy. Surfing Protection & Ads- Removal brings you a fresh-new, secure, and ads-free online surfing experience.

The improved 1-click approach in Clean & Optimize delivers a much easier way to clean up junk files, leftovers, and registry entries, meanwhile optimizes startup items, system resources, and Internet connections to greatly speed up your computer’s boot time, responding & browsing speed. Redesigned Performance Monitor gives more accurate real-time data of CPU, GPU and mainboard temperature and more intuitive usage report of disks, RAM and CPU to help you know better of the PC status and offers a quick access to manage the system resources and troubleshoot system performance issues easily.

What's more, Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 10 rebuilds and improves over 10 useful tools and features, such as Startup Optimization, Hardware Accelerate, Resource Manager, MyWin10, Large Files Finder, etc. to explore the PC's full potential and make it run faster as a new one.

• Like 1

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please make the performance monitor that shows on the desktop black or have change color depending on the theme selected. I'm very picky about what my desktop looks like and if i have a black and pink desktop color scheme, the blue performance monitor seems really out of place. I'd like to see that available in Ultimate 10!

Yesssss....ASC Ultimate 10 beta is released.....I am happy to see it....:-):-):-)

My suggestions for Antivirus:

1. New unique IOBIT Active Protection Control

-It blocks phishing sites

-It blocks virus or dangerous sites

-It includes Spyware Removal blocks and protection

-It includes Anti-malware

-Bitdefender engine combined with Anti-Malware and Anti-spyware Protection

-It monitors downloaded files, zipped downloaded files, registry keys, drivers, services and processes to find there some threat....

-It scans incoming emails (also option to scan outgoing emails but not as default) to protect against spams and threats

-It also includes Botnet and Rootkit Protection

-It also includes Router Protection

-also Devices Threat Control....also option to autoscan ...it scans USB devices, CD/DVD devices, mapped network drivers

2. For Surfing Protection and Ads Removal, add Banking and Payment Protection feature....

-Add Surfing Protection and Ads Removal for Microsoft Edge,,,,

3. Improve ASC Antivirus scan...should have also option to scan only new and changed files, registry keys, drivers, processes and services

Also finally ASC Antivirus should scan in FULL SCAN these areas:

-Files on Drives

-Registry Keys

-Drivers

-Memory RAM area

-Processess

-Services

-Router Vulnerabilities( weak password...etc..)

-Outdated Software

4. Add Ransomware Protection

5. Add Bootable Rescue CD feature

6. Add Exploit Blocker

7. Add Script-Based Attack Protection

8. Create IOBIT Personal Firewall

9. Create Parental Control....I think it is missing in ASC Ultimate

10. Create Anti-theft

11. Create Password Manager

12. Create Data Encryption....it can encrypt files and removable media, such as USB keys-----(for protecting personal and improtant things)

Hope to see this improvements ASAPThumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs up

Have a nice day!

Please make the performance monitor that shows on the desktop black or have change color depending on the theme selected. I'm very picky about what my desktop looks like and if i have a black and pink desktop color scheme, the blue performance monitor seems really out of place. I'd like to see that available in Ultimate 10!

Hi Alice,

I have recorded your suggestion and will forward to our product team for consideration.

Any feedback and suggestion is highly appreciated.

Cheers.

Hi renodos500,

Wow, you always have many good ideas. Our product manager will definitely take into consideration and see how to improve the program for better protection and performance.

Regarding the suggestions below, I'd like to know the following information.

Currently, we are working on this feature. Hope it can be realized asap.

-Create Password Manager

You may know that we have Random Password Generator. It helps to generate and manage passwords. At present, we do not have a plan to improve this product. We may do that when we have a appropriate chance.

Cheers.

Yesssss....ASC Ultimate 10 beta is released.....I am happy to see it....:-):-):-)

My suggestions for Antivirus:

1. New unique IOBIT Active Protection Control

-It blocks phishing sites

-It blocks virus or dangerous sites

-It includes Spyware Removal blocks and protection

-It includes Anti-malware

-Bitdefender engine combined with Anti-Malware and Anti-spyware Protection

-It monitors downloaded files, zipped downloaded files, registry keys, drivers, services and processes to find there some threat....

-It scans incoming emails (also option to scan outgoing emails but not as default) to protect against spams and threats

-It also includes Botnet and Rootkit Protection

-It also includes Router Protection

-also Devices Threat Control....also option to autoscan ...it scans USB devices, CD/DVD devices, mapped network drivers

2. For Surfing Protection and Ads Removal, add Banking and Payment Protection feature....

3. Improve ASC Antivirus scan...should have also option to scan only new and changed files, registry keys, drivers, processes and services

Also finally ASC Antivirus should scan in FULL SCAN these areas:

-Files on Drives

-Registry Keys

-Drivers

-Memory RAM area

-Processess

-Services

-Router Vulnerabilities( weak password...etc..)

-Outdated Software

4. Add Ransomware Protection

5. Add Bootable Rescue CD feature

6. Add Exploit Blocker

7. Add Script-Based Attack Protection

8. Create IOBIT Personal Firewall

9. Create Parental Control....I think it is missing in ASC Ultimate

10. Create Anti-theft

11. Create Password Manager

12. Create Data Encryption....it can encrypt files and removable media, such as USB keys-----(for protecting personal and improtant things)

Hope to see this improvements ASAPThumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs up

Have a nice day!

Hi.....Wow.....I have Bitdefender Total Security and Advanced SystemCare Ultimate.....and when I turned on PC....ASCUltimate started earlier than Bitdefender Total Security.

Also after testing these two programs I see lower system usage than Bitdefender Total Security!!!....So it is very good work....I think, that I will slowly to start using only ASCUltimate....Well done....I will definitely continue to support you....Only I am waiting for important improvements for ASCUltimate including my suggested.:-):-):-):-):-)

Another suggestion for ASC Ultimate:::

If you will make IObit Personal Firewall,, please don´t forget, that there should be option to BLOCK MICROSOFT SPYING-----a looot of users would be appreciated and happy!:-):-):-)

Look on this application:

http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/deta...10_spying.html

If you will make something like this, maybe just make it into final version of ASCUltimate 10 :idea:,, it will be very very great...I think more people will start to use your products!Thumbs upThumbs upThumbs up

Have a nice day!

With this new version 10, do we still need Iobit Malware Fighter?

Hi knightsbbs,

Both IObit Malware Fighter 4 and Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 9 have bitdefender antivirus engine. Their difference is that IObit Malware Fighter 4 also has anti-spyware protection from IObit while Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 9 also has all features in Advanced SystemCare PRO.

If you already have Advanced SystemCare Ultimate, you only need IObit Malware Fighter 4 free version.

Cheers.

one feature request, if you could improve the face id portion of advanced system care and make it replace the lock screen and allow you to login to your computer via facial recongnition that'd be awesome

Hi deathblade,

Welcome to IObit Forums.

Thanks for your suggestion. That is a fantastic idea. But I think it may not be realized easily. However, no what what feature it is, As long as it is good for our customers, we'd like to try our best.

I have written down this suggestion and will forward it to our product team.

Cheers.

Hi.....Wow.....I have Bitdefender Total Security and Advanced SystemCare Ultimate.....and when I turned on PC....ASCUltimate started earlier than Bitdefender Total Security.

Also after testing these two programs I see lower system usage than Bitdefender Total Security!!!....So it is very good work....I think, that I will slowly to start using only ASCUltimate....Well done....I will definitely continue to support you....Only I am waiting for important improvements for ASCUltimate including my suggested.:-):-):-):-):-)

Another suggestion for ASC Ultimate:::

If you will make IObit Personal Firewall,, please don´t forget, that there should be option to BLOCK MICROSOFT SPYING-----a looot of users would be appreciated and happy!:-):-):-)

Look on this application:

http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/deta...10_spying.html

If you will make something like this, maybe just make it into final version of ASCUltimate 10 :idea:,, it will be very very great...I think more people will start to use your products!Thumbs upThumbs upThumbs up

Have a nice day!

Hi renodos500,

I have written down your suggestion for firewall.

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 10 is scheduled to be released at the end of this month. So we are not able to add new features in the final version as these features may take lots of time to research and develop. Currently, we only want to fix the bugs of RC version to make the final version is stable to use.

But please rest assured that our product team will definitely take your ideas into consideration and add the necessary ones in our next update or Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 11.

Thank for your understanding.

Cheers.

Thanks for such great software. ASCU works great in Windows 10!! Keep up the great work. I like to see the ablity to aoutmatically close the program when done scanning or cleaning.

Hi Kittyfuzz,

Thanks for your support to our software.

Any feedback or suggestion is welcomed.

Cheers.

There is a program called vds.exe that ASC Ultimate 10 keeps detecting as malware and i researched and it's a microsoft program. So i added it to the whitelist, but ASC keeps popping up even after a whitelisted it. I even tried deleting it, but vds.exe re-creates itself and ASC keeps popping up no matter what i do.

Hi, Alice

What is type of threat?

Yes, this file is Virtual Disk Service by Microsoft....but if ASC Ultimate marked this file as virus,,,is possible that some writers of malware programs could replace your ORIGINAL vds.exe file with harmful file

Find your vds.exe file in C/Windows/System32 , check file size,,,,if the file size is 382,976 bytes or 453,632 bytes it is false positive by ASCU,,,,,,if the file size is 101,888 bytes it is really malware virus

Hi, Alice

What is type of threat?

Yes, this file is Virtual Disk Service by Microsoft....but if ASC Ultimate marked this file as virus,,,is possible that some writers of malware programs could replace your ORIGINAL vds.exe file with harmful file

Find your vds.exe file in C/Windows/System32 , check file size,,,,if the file size is 382,976 bytes or 453,632 bytes it is false positive by ASCU,,,,,,if the file size is 101,888 bytes it is really malware virus

Shoot it's 634kb, what should i do if it's a virus.

Have you installed the latest version of Iobit malware fighter?

1. Run IMF, update virus database to latest and then turn off network connection temporarily, then close the IMF

2. Right click on vds.exe and check it with IMF

3. If IMF marks vds.exe as threat, do steps on screen for healing file...if IMF does not mark vds.exe as threat, it is false positive by ASCU

4. Turn on network connection

I hope, that it should help you

Have you installed the latest version of Iobit malware fighter?

1. Run IMF, update virus database to latest and then turn off network connection temporarily, then close the IMF

2. Right click on vds.exe and check it with IMF

3. If IMF marks vds.exe as threat, do steps on screen for healing file...if IMF does not mark vds.exe as threat, it is false positive by ASCU

4. Turn on network connection

I hope, that it should help you

Unfortunately Malware Fighter couldn't get the job done, when i get a pretty bad virus i usually use the free version malwarebytes and it worked like a charm and got rid of the virus.