IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Scam ?

Hi Mihály Kocsis,

Welcome to IObit Forum.

IObit is a legit company and all products are clean. I am so sad to hear that some forums may want to damage IObit's reputation.

Nowadays, there are positive and negative reviews online. Some of them we called Cyber violence. You can find some positive reviews to our products. You'll also see that our products have most downloads on some big download platforms like http://download.cnet.com/windows/. I believe those ,who downloaded our products, trust our products are not scams. I suggest do not only see and believe the negative part. It is wise to see the words of both sides and also trust your own feeling. As you used our products since 2014, I am sure you that you can feel and know what our products really are.

Let us know if you have any other question.

Cheers.

I wrote 2014, I wanted to say 2012.. Nwm

I never had issues whit your product (except one, driver booster kill my ethernet driver all the time) and I'm using it actively, ASC, AMC, Driver Booster, Uninstaller (and Game booster from ra***) and i'm satisfied whit them, i even bought some asc, but those thread seemed to be so real, convince full... Registry scan ruining windows, false scans... Uh, i believe you, but somehow try to escape from this unwanted negativ and false... I hope... Reviews. Keep up, i wait ASC10 Ultimate

Ps: they said it's the same scam as PCOpt******PRO, cuz in theory you're doing the same... I just hope that you're all clean, keep up whit the good work, IObit Team!

Ps2: i even recommended for my classmates AMC for their phone, and almost everyone is using it :)

Hi Mihály Kocsis,

We appreciate your always support to IObit and good words which encourages us to work harder to provide our loyalty users with better programs and services.

Was the issue caused by Driver Booster solved? If not, please describe it in detail so that we can look into it and help solve it.

Please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >>find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file.

Thank you.

Hi Davinya,

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes, we are aware of these ad-ware block extension. Currently, we do not have a separate tool like Ad Blocker extenstion for browsers. But we have Surfing Protection & Ads Removal that has the feature. Please click Protection Details under Antivirus tab to enable this protection for your browsers.

Cheers.

• 4 months later...

Hello Mihaly, I just want to say that im using MalwareFighter and ASC since 2013/14 and I am very satisfied with Iobit products!

Scam?! I guess that depends on your point of view on how important is information and system security to you as an individual...I always stick to, better safe than sorry.

Keep up with good work IObit!

Cheers vbsmile.png

Archived