IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Trojan.Dropper.RSA found after updating to version 10

I have been using paid subscription IOBIT products for years. I auto scan my OS daily with ASC Ultimate 9. After upgrading to ASC Ultimate 10 I found a Trojan. I understand that this particular Trojan is most likely as a result from upgrading to version 10. My bookmarks are gone and yahoo has taken over everything. Anyone else have this issue?

Hi Marc Bodine,

Welcome to IObit Forums.

Sorry for the trouble you encountered. I am a little confused with the issue you described. Did you mean that ASC Ultimate 10 found a Trojan? If so, did ASC Ultimate 10 remove the Trojan successfully.

Could you elaborate the issue so that we can look into it? If possible, screenshot of the trouble or any error message you got will be much appreciated.

Guide for taking a screenshot: http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Thank you.

• 1 month later...

I would like to kept in this loop. I plan to extract a "USB" version of the ASC10_free_version.zip. If this issue is real even the/a ASC USB install may be vunerable. so until then Iwill hold off on the extraction. I also am a long time user ASC(freeware), and did not like the way other malware programs prefer to take complete control of your systems.

• 2 years later...