IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Quick access of recent documents in Office

Using Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 10.1 Pro and running Clean & Optimize...anytime there is a "fix" done on some of the categories (such as Privacy Sweep or Register clean) the,

“Quickly access this number of Recent Documents" box is unchecked in Office Word and Excel.

I have been using Advanced SystemCare for years and never had this issue until version 10 or perhaps version 9. OS is Windows 10x64.

Has anyone experienced this problem and does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

Using Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 10.1 Pro and running Clean & Optimize...anytime there is a "fix" done on some of the categories (such as Privacy Sweep or Register clean) the,

“Quickly access this number of Recent Documents" box is unchecked in Office Word and Excel.

I have been using Advanced SystemCare for years and never had this issue until version 10 or perhaps version 9. OS is Windows 10x64.

Has anyone experienced this problem and does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

Hi tevans9129,

Welcome to our forum.

Please take steps below to configure your ASCU to see how it works.

Run ASCU->Click Options on the top left and choose Settings->Click Junk File Clean and untick the item Taskbar Jump List ->Click Apply.

To double check your concern can you please provide me the screenshot of that following checkbox? I am currently using the 10.4 version and ready to download the beta version later. So far I am not getting any issues. Another thing is the reason why there is a fix on those following options is that privacy sweep or registry cleaner is also removing some tracker traces of your websites, registry traces, and other data that needs to be clean. Much better if you provide me the screenshot logs after you made a scan.

Kindly regards. vbsmile.png

Archived