Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASC Ultimate X (ASC PRO + Malware Fighter)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASC Ultimate X (ASC PRO + Malware Fighter)

Hello,
    I'm in doubt of the real contents of ASC ultimate, I mean, if it's a bundle of ASC PRO + Malware fighter or it has just part of each of these products.
    Could you please clarify ?
    Tks in advance

I believe it includes all the features of ASC PRO and certain antimalware capabilities. Maybe someone from the development team can shed some light on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Belmiro View Post
      Hello,
      I'm in doubt of the real contents of ASC ultimate, I mean, if it's a bundle of ASC PRO + Malware fighter or it has just part of each of these products.
      Could you please clarify ?
      Tks in advance
      Hi Belmiro,

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate included all features of Advanced SystemCare PRO. The difference is that Advanced System Ultimate has anti-virus features.

Both IObit Malware Fighter and Advanced SystemCare Ultimate have bitdefender antivirus engine.Their difference is that IObit Malware Fighter also has anti-spyware protection from IObit.

If you already have Advanced SystemCare Ultimate, you only need IObit Malware Fighter free version.

Thanks.
      IObit Support Team --
      If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Hi Cicely,

But AdvancedSystemCare Ultimate also includes spyware protection modules. I am confused now.

Comment

Originally posted by testuserxperia View Post
          Hi Cicely,

But AdvancedSystemCare Ultimate also includes spyware protection modules. I am confused now.

Hi testuserxperia,

The two products have different priorities to protect your computer.

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate is a powerful anti-virus and system optimization tool. Apart from protecting your PC from viruses and malware, it can also boost your PC's performance.

You could choose Advanced SystemCare Ultimate if you don't have a system optimization program on your computer.

IObit Malware Fighter is a total anti-malware program focus on safety. It can protect your computer away from spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, hijackers and viruses.

You could choose IObit Malware Fighter if you have a system optimization program.

Thanks.
          IObit Support Team --
          If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Hi Cicely,

I understand that but am referring to your reply to Belmiro where you wrote that IMF was different as it had spyware protection.

I am curious because ASC Ultimate also includes spyware protection. I would appreciate if you could please clarify.

Comment

Originally posted by testuserxperia View Post
              Hi Cicely,

I understand that but am referring to your reply to Belmiro where you wrote that IMF was different as it had spyware protection.

I am curious because ASC Ultimate also includes spyware protection. I would appreciate if you could please clarify.

Hi testuserxperia,

Both the two programs has the Spyware Protection feature but they have different focal points.

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate focus on anti-virus but IObit Malware Fighter focus on anti-malware removal so the database of IObit Malware Fighter will be updated more frequently.

Thanks.
              IObit Support Team --

Comment

Hi testuserxperia,
                Thanks for your last question as it was the same, remaining, doubt.

Tks Cicely

Kind regards to you all
                Belmiro

Comment

Working...
                X