Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced SystemCare Ultimate - do I need additional anti-virsus

Hi

I have been using Advanced SystemCare 10 and AVG Anti-virsus Business edition for a while.
    I just wonder if I also buy Advanced SystemCare Ultimate, could I do away with another anti-virsus.
    You see, the Advanced SystemCare Ultimate was not described as some kind of "anti-virsus", so I just like to make sure.

Alternatively, if I still need another anti-virsus with Advanced SystemCare Ultimate, would the two together slow down my computer?

Thanks for advice.

Originally posted by hiendfung View Post
    Hi

I have been using Advanced SystemCare 10 and AVG Anti-virsus Business edition for a while.
    I just wonder if I also buy Advanced SystemCare Ultimate, could I do away with another anti-virsus.
    You see, the Advanced SystemCare Ultimate was not described as some kind of "anti-virsus", so I just like to make sure.

Alternatively, if I still need another anti-virsus with Advanced SystemCare Ultimate, would the two together slow down my computer?

Thanks for advice.

Hi hiendfung,

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate is a anti-virus program to protect your computer against all kinds of security threats like virus, spyware, and ransomware, etc.,

It's not recommended that you install two Antivirus products on one PC. But Advanced SystemCare Ultimate will be installed in Compatible Mode automatically to avoid conflicts when there is other antivirus program installed.

Thanks.

IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

It is the best tool you don't need to download any antivirus if you have this great software. OneSoftwares also review this you can read complete review ?http://onesoftwares.com/advanced-sys...free-download/ from here.
      Operating System, Utilities, AntiVirues, MS Office Tools, Bootable offline installer full version software free setup single click download from OneSoftwares.

Comment

Working...
      X