IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

will ASCU11 get themes like Driver booster/updater ?

k1234

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

A basic black theme was always apart of the product for years, but all of a sudden you guys stopped doing that and i think i've been asking you guys to bring it back for over 3 years now, especially for ASCU which is a premium program. You honestly don't care about how your customers feel about this, it may seem like a silly feature, but it is actually very important to me and many others, i am nocturnal most of the time, programs with white or blue themes are very bright and hurt my eyes (blue light can cause many issues with the eyes), my entire PC has a dark theme along with websites i visit like facebook, youtube etc., if you guys can't at least bring back the dark theme, you will lose me as a customer along with the people i've recommended, i manage their computers and if i move to a new antivirus they will move along with me and i've been loyal to you guys for a very long time 6+ years.

A basic black theme was always apart of the product for years, but all of a sudden you guys stopped doing that and i think i've been asking you guys to bring it back for over 3 years now, especially for ASCU which is a premium program. You honestly don't care about how your customers feel about this, it may seem like a silly feature, but it is actually very important to me and many others, i am nocturnal most of the time, programs with white or blue themes are very bright and hurt my eyes (blue light can cause many issues with the eyes), my entire PC has a dark theme along with websites i visit like facebook, youtube etc., if you guys can't at least bring back the dark theme, you will lose me as a customer along with the people i've recommended, i manage their computers and if i move to a new antivirus they will move along with me and i've been loyal to you guys for a very long time 6+ years.

Hi Alice,

We have re-forwarded your suggestion to our product team.

Thanks,

Archived