IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Can't use a lot of my Steam games

I'm getting really frustrated because not only does ASC block things I run as admin and keep blocking it no matter how many times I tell it to remember, it doesn't. I can't access most multiplayer games because of ASC. Help. Please.

Hi,

Could you please offer us more details about how ASC block things you run as admin and the access to steam game?

It will be much appreciated if you could send us relevant screenshot.

Thanks.

Hello, I get problems too with steam.

I just purchased ASC Ultimate and Malware Fighter Pro yesterday, but I can't run my games, it's not multiplayer and I don't even know which or if both programs cause my problem. But I try to start a game called factorio, which worked perfectly yesterday, now it gives me an error.

I tried to put that folder in my whitelist in both programs, but that doesn't work, the only thing I can do is restart the pc, boot up factorio before ASC and Malware Fighter had a chance to fully start up, but then it works...... just don't really feel like that.

It's terrible, most games won't run anymore and it doesn't even matter if you turn off realtime production in both asc ultimate as MWF pro and I can't exit these programs either and besides that, I think the damage is allready done and those folders that I added to the whitelist somehow got read / write / execute prevention?

I am really confused now ?¿?¿?

It's terrible, most games won't run anymore and it doesn't even matter if you turn off realtime production in both asc ultimate as MWF pro and I can't exit these programs either and besides that, I think the damage is allready done and those folders that I added to the whitelist somehow got read / write / execute prevention?

I am really confused now ?¿?¿?

Hi RadioMania,

Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe

Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'.

After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.

Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks.

I kinda got it working myself, it's definately asc ultimate, not MWF Pro, but I had to set the protection to low and real time protection to off, then run the game answer all the popups and have that remembered and then I could start the game normally again the next time.

OK tried to edit that, because I clicked post reply too quickly, but do I have to send that zip file by mail and to what mail or inhere as attachment?

Hi,

You could attach that file here directly.

Thanks.

Yeah, I'm sorry, I rather not do that anymore, I feel like I am putting alot of sensitive information in a place for anybody to grab..... I did this once and had that website store it for 2 days. I posted my message 6 minutes after you requested yours, so you were probably still online to grab it. It took you longer than 2 days to grab it, that includes the full weekend. I took the risk once, not gonna do that again, I'm sorry.

Still not fully happy with your programs, it simply blocks too much, for instance I can't even rip some of my audio cd's to mp3's because somehow one of these programs blocks it for some reason. I am not downloading mp3's, just rip them from audio cd's that I own, so is there a possibility to allow this, without having to disable both programs and still hope for the best, because yes, it still blocks things.

Archived