Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

System information crashes upon startup.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System information crashes upon startup.

On using Spring Creators windows 10 - 1803, I tried to run system information (inside of Advance System Care Ultimate version 11.1 ) and it crashes. I tried to send a bug report, but that crashed also.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot_20180611174222.png
Views:	1
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	225631

Originally posted by maonstad View Post
    On using Spring Creators windows 10 - 1803, I tried to run system information (inside of Advance System Care Ultimate version 11.1 ) and it crashes. I tried to send a bug report, but that crashed also.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]n225631[/ATTACH]
    Hi maonstad,

Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe
    Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'.
    After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.
    Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Ok, here is the file, sorry for being late. This computer had to be reinstalled with the spring creator. It just didn't work right and now this error still shows up.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi maonstad,

1) Please download SystemInformation.exe from the link below: http://wikisend.com/download/837208/...nformation.exe
        2) Put it to the installation folder of Advanced SystemCare Ultimate and run it from the installation folder to see how it works.

Thanks,

IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

That does work. No errors showing. Thanks Cicely.

Comment

Originally posted by maonstad View Post
            That does work. No errors showing. Thanks Cicely.

Hi maonstad,

So glad to hear that.
            IObit Support Team --

Comment

Working...
            X