IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Windows restore point not working after doing a full scan and repair using ASC 12.1 Pro

tjtim

I've had this problem with ASC for a long time with different versions. I cannot restore my PC to a previously set Windows restore point, it always fails. I'm highly suspicious that something having to do with ASC is causing it. Maybe I'm all wrong, or has anyone else experienced this problem? I usually do a full scan and repair with ASC. Has anyone got an idea the things that might cause this if your sure it's not ASC?

I've had this problem with ASC for a long time with different versions. I cannot restore my PC to a previously set Windows restore point, it always fails. I'm highly suspicious that something having to do with ASC is causing it. Maybe I'm all wrong, or has anyone else experienced this problem? I usually do a full scan and repair with ASC. Has anyone got an idea the things that might cause this if your sure it's not ASC?

Hi,

Please try our latest version to see whether you encounter the same issue. http://update.iobit.com/dl/advanced-systemcare-setup.exe

Thanks,

@tjtim

Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe. Then double click to run this tool on the PC with the problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a popup window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks,

Archived