IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Annoyed by Constant Barrage of iObit Promotions

Dear iObit: I have been a loyal, paying Advanced System Care user for years, but I am by increments becoming fed up with the constant barrage of promotional iObit pop-up ads or whatever you call them, telling me about other iObit products (such as iObit uninstaller, etc.) It is enough for me to consider getting rid of Advanced System Care because, while the program does effectively clean up my PC, it nonetheless exposes me to these unwanted solicitations. Can you please stop? (I should not have to opt out; rather, those who want to receive such ads should have to opt in.) Thanks.

Hi there,

This is Cicely from IObit.

It is our great honor that we have loyal customers like you. And we are really sorry to hear that it brought some troubles to you.

Could you please let me know which pop-ups you are annoyed? For updates or notifications? Some screenshots will be much helpful.

Waiting for your reply.

Archived