IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 7

itobe

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 7 is available.

Ultimate Protection and Ultimate Performance

1. Send your Feedback

- E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: iobitantivirus@gmail.com

- Join discussion on our forums.

The top 10 most valuable beta contributors will be given a License for FREE!

And their names will be printed in the Final version.

2. Share Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 7 with your families, friends, and colleagues

3. Download Now

Download from MajorGeeks

4. Screenshot

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13065&stc=1&d=1383102991

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Internet Connection

Two conditions MUST be met before allowing a net connect:

1) AV database update/check Must be installed (automatically if possible).

2)The AV MUST be turned on.

I have been connected to the Net BEFORE the above conditions were met! (I have a Wifi setup)

-Cowboy

^

If the developers would go thru the 'services' list,I think that there are quite a few of them that would be safe to use for Turbo Boost.A little more aggresiveness would not be a bad thing. Alternatively,allow the user more latitude in marking some services that are never used by the user!

-Cowboy

We need a "Startup Manager" that really works!!...the one in ASC 7 is buggered! :twisted:

-Cowboy

Hi dv8cowboy ,

Thanks for your feedback. We are looking into the issue that you mentioned about "Startup Manager" in ASC 7. Have you tried re-install ASC to see whether the issue can be solved? If you still have the issue after re-installation, please send us the related screenshots to to show how it does not work. Screenshots are very important to help us look into the issue.

For the other suggestions, actually, you can update database of ASC Ultimate automatically. If you meet any issues, please feel free to tell us.

Thanks for your suggestions and active feedbacks.

Upgraded

Hi dv8cowboy ,

Thanks for your feedback. We are looking into the issue that you mentioned about "Startup Manager" in ASC 7. Have you tried re-install ASC to see whether the issue can be solved? If you still have the issue after re-installation, please send us the related screenshots to to show how it does not work. Screenshots are very important to help us look into the issue.

For the other suggestions, actually, you can update database of ASC Ultimate automatically. If you meet any issues, please feel free to tell us.

Thanks for your suggestions and active feedbacks.

Cicely,

I upgraded from the IObit direct link,thank you for that.

As regarding Startup Manager,I use WinPatrol, msconfig.exe and Process Hacker so The Startup Manager here I was just 'testing' for IObit...

Kind regards,

-Cowboy

I would like to see "better value" in ASC U 7...

is the only difference between ASC 6 Pro and ASC U the virus scanner?

Please consider adding by default the Iobit Malware Fighter Pro...

and in the tools - please consider adding a Pro version of Driver Booster.

Better Value please ;-)

I personally love Advanced System Care, I've used it on all of my computers, And I've seen a dramatic speed increase, I scan them daily, and now that Advanced System Care Ultimate 7 is coming out, I'll definately consider upgrading to it :P Thanks again for always keeping Iobit's programs up to date! I really do appreciate having used these programs, and what they have done to my computers(considering I'm a computer service technician haha) :P

Performance Monitor transparency!

Well, I have a simple suggestion about the Performance Monitor.

The transparency should be adjusted together with the notifications instead of the main GUI. (Or completely independently if it is OK with the coders.)

For the users having Performance Monitor on the desktop all the time, it will be convenient to have it more transparent than the main GUI, as one can use the main GuI transparency as they wish at the same time.

In that way, it can be adjusted so that the transparency will be the same as the gadgets' transparency if a user is using sidebar gadgets.

FYI, it is even possible to install gadgets to Win8 and Win8.1 easily. (Certainly the security risk being at the risk of user.)

Cheers.

thoughts

Hi All,

DV8,

agree with most of your suggestions

Startup manager

unfortunately in this world of security from W7 MS decided to beef things up a bit 1 of the things they did was to set non user allowable change options to certain progs(ie grayed out) or not allowing delayed startup.

Registry Fix

have always said this the most dangerous option

Would like to see a popup(not timed)

WARNING SELECTING THIS OPTION COULD SERIOUSLY AFFECT YOUR COMPUTERS STABILITY CONTINUE YES/NO.

having said this i believe if you do not select items 1 and 2

(even with deep scan enabled)

ActiveX and components, Registry Integrity

then there is a low probabilty of causing damage.

How about a link to the forum

Never had aproblem with ASC loading after Wifi

Roy