IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Windows 10 Security and Maintenance

Using Win 10 a message told me to check for online apps to use for a Antivirus. When I go to the page for review I do not see IObit or ASC logos.

I was expecting to see some representation there.

Should I consider changing to another product?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/antivirus-partners#AVtabs=win7

Thank you for reading.

Online Apps link from Microsoft

Hi PlugKnocker,

You can see Bitdefender there and all of the programs there are only security only software.

IObit's Advanced SystemCare Ultimate is also an anti-virus software using Bitdefender anti-virus engine and has all the functions of ASC PRO which is an All-in-one product.

Cheers.

Hi Plugknocker/Enoskype

I have also seen reviews by some of the most recognised AV labs, and while both Bitdefender and ASCU have both been listed, Bitdefender scored near the top while ASCU scored near the bottom.

I think the difference is that while ASCU employs the Bitdefender engine, Iobit maintains it's own database functionality. It may also have someting to do with the database update frequency. Maybe it would be no harm for Iobit to look again at ASCU AV capabilities with a view to improving them.

Archived