IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Google Hangouts always Prompts to Sign In

I'm not sure if this is an MF3Pro problem or an ASCU8 problem, if any. I notice that Google Hangouts, the desktop app, asks me to Sign In from time to time, but I can't be sure if it's linked to a cookie being cleared or some privacy option that I have set. Currently, I have both programs running on automatic, but it's not supposed to do any privacy wipes. Please, could you please tell me how to proceed with diagnosis? It's not a major problem but a bit of an annoyance, since my password is a random string saved in PasswordSafe.

Hi bnjroo,

For the situation you mentioned, please kindly check the Privacy Sweep settings of ASC, untick Cookies under Google Chrome and other items you can see related to Google Hangouts.

If you have ASC pro, please take the same operations in AutoClean and Browser Anti-Tracking.

Hope this will help.:-)

• 3 weeks later...

I verified that Browser Anti-Tracking and Privacy Sweep were both disabled. Will see if the problem resurfaces. I haven't noticed the problem in a few days, however, so I'm not really sure what it's linked to. Apologies for the lack of more detailed information.

Sorry for the delay. I don't seem to be getting updates on some of my forum subscriptions.

I verified that Browser Anti-Tracking and Privacy Sweep were both disabled. Will see if the problem resurfaces. I haven't noticed the problem in a few days, however, so I'm not really sure what it's linked to. Apologies for the lack of more detailed information.

Sorry for the delay. I don't seem to be getting updates on some of my forum subscriptions.

Hi bnjroo,

If the issue occurs again. Please feel free to let us know.:-)

Archived