IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Freezing and wireless malfunctioning after install of ASC 8 Pro

Recently purchased several licenses and installed on my computers at home. Two of the computers have issues with regular freezing on of these two has also developed a problem with it's wireless. The wireless takes a long time to see the networks and when it does cannot connect, when I power off and on sometimes it sees the network, connects but cannot get internet access. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no success. Any ideas?

Recently purchased several licenses and installed on my computers at home. Two of the computers have issues with regular freezing on of these two has also developed a problem with it's wireless. The wireless takes a long time to see the networks and when it does cannot connect, when I power off and on sometimes it sees the network, connects but cannot get internet access. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no success. Any ideas?

Hi Anbuda,

Considering this situation, please try the following instructions to see whether the issue can be solved:

Please open Advanced SystemCare -> Click More Settings icon on the top right -> Click Rescue Center -> click Internet Boost -> click Rescue all Internet Boost changes link, then reboot your computer to see whether the issue continues.

If the issue continues, please open ASC -> click Tool Box -> click IObit Uninstaller -> remove Surfing Protection, then reboot your computer to see whether the issue continues.

Thanks very much for your work.

Archived