IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ADv Care Ultimate 8.1 vs Kaspersky

I had been running Adv Care for a long time with Norton but had to ditch Norton due to a problem with licensing. My husband and I switched to Kaspersky and everything was fine except that Kaspersky isn't able to run updates to their files. After several emails, I was told that Adv Care is incompatible with Kaspersky. I tried disabling the antivirus features of AdvC but that did no good. I do not want to get rid of AdvC, I use the Care & other tools every day. Is there a way around the problem..other than getting rid of Kaspersky?

Hi 2bluwings,

Welcome to IObit Forum. :)

Since ASC Ultimate and Kaspersky are both antivirus products, there is no need to install and run two antivirus products at a same time. You can keep ASC Ultimate since it has antivirus function and all features in ASC pro.

Have a good day!

@2bluwings

It sounds like you would prefer to keep Kapersky as your primary Anti-Virus. If this is the case, then have you tried switching off all the ASCU antivirus features. This should disable realtime protection which is usually the cause of the compatibility issues. See the ASCU Product manual for instructions.

Additionally, if the above does not solve the issue, you should be able to revert back to ASC Pro, if you had ASC Pro installed initially and then upgraded to ASCU. See the FAQ relating to this in the ASCU section of FAQ's, Here

If all else fails, send a PM (Private Message) to Cicely, and request to revert back to ASC Pro, which will give you all the Care/Optimise features of ASC without the AV.

Archived