IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Wish: easy tool for ordering the favourites into Edge

I'm using the licensed version since a couple of previous versions and it is really a great suite and much more.

I am really annoyed by the way Edge manages the favorites: I never seen a so up down way since now, lol

Edge has 2 big issues in the favorites:

- every time you add a link to the favorites (main folder as well as selected user folders, it is added at the end of the list and this is totally crazy!

- consequently, if you import your list from another browser, everything is listed starting by the first or oldest link, to the latest one

I have no idea if MS will never fix this crazy behavior, but for sure it is really annoying, because if you have hundreds of links saved and ordered in the time, now, using Edge you have ordered in the wrong way and to move one by one each link is unacceptable.

I'm wondering for a little tool, added into the ASC suite, that gives the chance to the user to reorder his favorites in the way all other browsers work, at least "inverting" the order of the imported list, but also with some more options to keep the list ordered in the way the user prefers each time that he add a new link.

Maybe this little tool could be added to ASC and ASCU 9 and the location of my thread is wrong... Thank you.

Archived