IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC Ultimae 9.3 BSOD HELP!

I've had this problem for a while and I finally got around to posting for it.

When I install ASC Ultimate 9, or try to run it if I manage to get through the install, I get a BSOD with the critical_process_died message. I've subbed for a while and couldn't afford it anymore and tried to go to the free version and that's when it started happening. When I get the BSOD it hangs for 2 hours without making any progress on creating the dump file. I do have the IObit_Debug_Info file if needed. Please help.

Hi AdmDrkWarrior,

Welcome to IObit Forum!

Sorry for it. To look into the reason for BSOD, please follow the steps below to find the Minidump folder and send it to us:

1.Double click Computer on the desktop;

2.Type %systemroot% in the Address Bar;

3.Find Minidump folder and zip it.

4.Send the zipped file to us by attachment.

And please also send IObit_Debug_Info file to us.

Thanks.

Hi Cicely,

Thank you for the resply.

As I have said, the BSOD hangs at 0% for hours whenever I try to install the free version. In fact, I had made the attempt over the weekend. I let it run over night and there weren't any changes. It remained at 0% complete. I looked for the minidump folder and there wasn't one.

I've included the debug file though.

Hi AdmDrkWarrior,

Please download and install ASC Ultimate in safe mode to check whether it can be installed successfully or not.

Guide to boot in safe mode : http://www.computerhope.com/issues/chsafe.htm

BTW, do you install other security program on your computer? If yes, it is not recommended to install two or more security programs together.

Have a good day!

Hi AdmDrkWarrior,

Please follow the steps below in safe mode.

1.Double click Computer on the desktop -> type %systemroot% in the Address Bar -> find Minidump folder and zip it -> send the zipped file to us.

2.Download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV9.exe. Then double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder. Send the zipped file to us.

Thanks again.

Archived