IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

virus checker vs malware fighter.

Hi Roedy Green,

Both IObit Malware Fighter 4 and Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 9 have bitdefender antivirus engine to detect and remove virus.

Ttheir difference is that Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 9 is also a professional system optimization software with the basic anti-malware functions. While IObit Malware Fighter is specialized at anti-malware. So the malware database of Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 9 is not updated frequently as that of IObit Malware Fighter 4.

Have a good time!:-)

• 2 weeks later...
Hello cicely, can I have both IMF and ASC Ultimate 9 turned on at my computer? I have both software! Or will my computer be affected?

Hi MrFerreira,

I cannot assure that your computer will surely not be affected with both software installed. No security software company can assure you as there always new threats every day. But please assured that we will update our database daily to ensure you are protected from the latest threats.

Cheers.

Archived