Mullvad VPN not connecting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mullvad VPN not connecting

Since I installed and run a few cleanup stuff on ASC Ultimat 9 Mullvad VPN won't connect. It just shows me that it's connecting, connecting, but every time it fails to connect. I'm sure it's ASC as before Mullvad worked fine. How do I whitelist this program or how do I enable it?

Hi somemonenew,

Welcome to IObit Forums.

Sorry for the trouble you encountered. Normally, ASC Ultimate 9 will not cause such trouble. Please help us look into the issue with the steps below:

1. Send us the screenshot of the trouble or error message when your VPN does not connect.

http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

2. Download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe -> Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'. -> After it finishes, you will get a popup window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder. -> Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks in advance.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Hey, it has been resolved. Under Internet booster / TCP optimize I restored to previous settings and then before hitting "Optimize TCP" again I ticked the box "do not modify any adapter". And then it worked.

Comment

Hi someonenew,

Glad to hear that the problem was solved.

We will keep improving our tool. Any feedback or suggestion is welcomed.

Merry Christmas and Happy holidays.
        IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
        X