IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How to set 'Opera Turbo mode' option to False?

Endif

Hello,

how can I set "Opera Turbo mode" option to False (for Internet problems section)? ASC turns "Opera Turbo" ON ever time scan is run - but it slows Opera down, so have to turn it OFF manually afterwards.

(I guess something just needs to be set via some INI file in "%APPDATA%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare".)

Thank you.

Please right click on "Opera Turbo mode" to select Ignore to add it into the Ignore List, and this item will not be scanned out in the future.

Thanks, but (right or left) clicking on "Opera Turbo mode" doesn't bring any menu. Checkboxes do nothing either. In fact, the only things that react on this screen is that tiny arrow (upper right) for collapsing and resizing of columns. (I have no problems with other apps.)

Ok. However, if "Automatically fix" is checked, there is no stop during the process and after that the scanned items are not accessible. I suggest to enable the popup menu during the scan - it would make UX more consistent.

Archived