IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

some sugestions to advanced system care 10.x

wouter445

hiya,

Let me start with the Security holes, can you guy's split cumulative updates with security updates?. thanks

can you people optimize the Registry Defrag? it say's it's optimal but with other software it still can get 10% reduced in size. 92,378KB to 82,788KB almost 10MB.

Service disable and remove tool. many services in windows are useless i like to see a tool that can remove and disable them for example Printer spooler is really useless if one do not own a printer.

spyware removable tools pretty please ;)

• 1 month later...

Hey wouter445.

Nice suggestions pointed.

I agree with first and third, could be very useful security/performance related.

And for sppyware...you could try malware fighter mate.

Cheers vbsmile.png

Hi wouter445,

Thanks for your suggestions. We’ve recorded the first one for further consideration.

As for the second one, it is because different programs adopt a variety of scanning parameters, scanning mechanisms, and different default settings. Scanning too many items does not necessarily mean a better program. Stability is the key factor to keep a computer work well. Overaggressive changes to Windows registry may not do any good to your system stability.

As for the third one, we already has similar tool called Process Manager. You can try it in the Toolbox of ASC.

As for the fourth one, you can try our another program IObit Malware Fighter which is specialized in anti-malware, anti-virus, and Anti-ransomware. You can downlad it here: http://www.iobit.com/en/malware-fighter.php

Have a nice day!:-)

Archived