IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Support for Intel Pentium B950-HM65 Express-Win 10x64 v1703

Marquis Dx

Dear Support Team!

I wouldn't bother you with another post without reason.

That is my second notebook, similar, but the processor is NOT i5-2540

but B950. See the screenshots attached.

For the Pentium B959 I tried ASC v739 and v745

(By the way v739 doesn't update to v745)

Any way - Temperature Monitor fails. (I think it depends on Processor nsupport)

Please help

Hi Marquis D'x,

Our engineer worked out a demo to solve the issue. Please follow the steps below to see if it works:

1.Exit Performance Monitor first

2.Download the demo from the below link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5rb8v26iny6sqn4/ASC_PM_DEMO_AUTO_201702271026.zip?dl=0

3. Extract the downloaded file, and put this file into installation folder of Advanced SystemCare.

To open the installation folder, right click on the desktop icon of the program and choose Open file location.

4.Open this ASC_PM_DEMO folder and click ASCFixTool to fix it.

5.Open Performance Monitor and check if the temperature is displayed correctly after two minutes of Performance Monitor is launched.

If the problem remains, please send us the file hardinfo.log which is saved in the installation folder of the program for our further investigation.

Thank you for your time.

Hello Support Team! I did all as you sugested. Temperature and Fan speed appears now, but are HIGHER for 15-25%. Difference is random but the Monitor data are always higher comparing to HWinfo or CPUTemp or other progs. (44 to 58-65) Original Intel driver for I5-2540 (that we fixed before) and B950 is the same But B950 is the problem as even HW will not show its Grapfics temperature. At the moment, after the Fix Tool, ASC looks better I will not bother you anymore, but if there is some other fix please let me know. Also I probably will try clean install for the latest Win 10 -1703 and ASC 10.3.745. - will let You know. Thank You

Hi Support Team! It looks that after udate 1703 Performance Monitor will not work properly for Intel B950 Sandy Bridge HM65 Express. (ASC 10.3.0.745). All drivers were set absolutely similar to Intel I5-2540 Sandy Bridge HM65 Express(where ASC 10.3.0.745 fixed the issue). I made clean install Win 10 v1703 for Intel I5-2540, then made the Image and restored it to B950. Motherboards are the same except Processor. As the result - Performance Monitor works properly. I wish to thank Support Team for fast responce and attention to the issue. If you need any additional info,- I will be glad to help. Thank you.

Archived