IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Deep optimization: how to re-enable automatic update for Internet Explorer, please?

Xiana

Hi!

I disabled this automatic update, yet I'd like to re-enable it,... but the item has disappeared. The UI seems to offer no possibility to re-enable automatic update for IE : can someone please give me a clue as to how I can turn this automatic update back on?

Thanks!

:)

Hi Xiana,

Welcome to our forum.

Please take steps below to restore your Deep Optimization to see how it works:

Go to Deep Optimization and click Details->Click Network Speedup->Find the item automatic update for Internet Explorer->Click Restore.

Thanks.

Hallo Xiana,

Welcome to the forum.

IE auto update can be re-enabled through this registry key : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\setup\11.0. Key value name: DonotallowIE11 .Please note 11.0 might vary depending on your IE version.

?

0 Value = Not blocked

1 value = Blocked

Good luck

Thanks, Cicely and Firdovsi.

Cicely, I have now found the item at the place you mentioned, so everything's okay again!

Firdovsi, please have a look at the attached screenshot: there's no "11.0" nor "Donotallow" key in my registry, at the place you mentioned.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n220659[/ATTACH]

But my issue has now been solved in ASC itself, so you can relax, knowing that I'm happy!

Have a great day !

:)

Archived