Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advanced SystemCare Pro conflict Bitdefender Internet Security!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Respectfully, passing over two months, have you, Iobit, contacted with the Bitdefender? is there any solution? has Iobit fixed the above ASC conflict with the Bitdefender,,please? and so, could I install my ASC Pro again? thanking you.

Comment

Originally posted by shahram View Post
      Respectfully, passing over two months, have you, Iobit, contacted with the Bitdefender? is there any solution? has Iobit fixed the above ASC conflict with the Bitdefender,,please? and so, could I install my ASC Pro again? thanking you.

Hi shahram,

So sorry for our late reply.

We have contacted Bitdefender and they have changed their procedure. They will recommend disabling the Real-time Protection feature instead of uninstalling Advanced SystemCare directly.

Our experts have tested this and confirm that there is no conflict between the two programs but Bitdefender will still keep their notification to disable the Real-time Protection of our program.

You could choose to disable our real-time Protection as requested by BitDefender but please be assured that both the two programs could work normally with no influences.

Thanks.
      IObit Support Team --
      If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
        X