IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Windows 10 Start Menu Stop Functioning

malkoha

The windows start menu and WLAN/NETWORK ICON in the taskbar stop working and sometimes they're eventually works(around 20% chance). It also happens in ASC 11 Beta 2.0. I hope it will fix soon. Also, some services hope they won't disabled(eg. Diagnostic Policy Service).

Hi malkoha,

1) Did you encounter this issue before you install ASC 11 Beta 2.0?

2) What operations you have done with Advanced SystemCare before the Diagnostic Policy Service and other services are disabled.

3) Please download the tool fromhttp://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.

Then double click to run this tool on the PC with the problem and click "Save report".

After it finishes, you will get a popup window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder.

Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks for your work and look forward to your early reply.

Hi Cicely,

1. Yes, I encountered it after I updated my ASC 10 to version 10.5(latest version). I tried ASC 11 beta 2.0, the same happens.

2. By activating all pro features in ASC 10.5 and scanning.

3. I fixed already my PC using the tweaking.com repair tools and before that I thought it could be something else but after I run again the ASC 10.5, it happens again so I have to fix again using the said tools. I am not using the ASC for now.

P.S.: Currently not at home and using my MAC right now and didn't used the ASC anymore after that problems.

• 3 months later...

Archived