IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Doubt about the "Win10 Reinforce" option under the "Protect" tab

testuserxperia

I use AdvancedSystemCare 10.5 Pro on my computer with Windows 10 Pro and there's this thing I wanted to get clarified. In the "Protect" tab, there is an option called "Win10 Reinforce" and in its details, it presents a list of features which could either be disabled or enabled.

Over there, I saw a service called "Windows Firewall Services" which was disabled by default but when I saw the status of Windows Firewall in the control panel, it was ON.

So I would like to know what this option called "Windows Firewall Services" is all about.

I use AdvancedSystemCare 10.5 Pro on my computer with Windows 10 Pro and there's this thing I wanted to get clarified. In the "Protect" tab, there is an option called "Win10 Reinforce" and in its details, it presents a list of features which could either be disabled or enabled.

Over there, I saw a service called "Windows Firewall Services" which was disabled by default but when I saw the status of Windows Firewall in the control panel, it was ON.

So I would like to know what this option called "Windows Firewall Services" is all about.

Hi testuserxperia,

Would you please send us the other screenshot of the Windows Firewall in the control panel?

Thanks.

Hi testuserxperia,

Please take steps below to check the status of Windows Firewall in Windows Service.

1. Press "Windows + R" keys at the same time to open Run window.

2. Enter "services.msc" in Run windows and press Enter key to open Service window.

3. Find the Windows Firewall and check its status

4. Send us a screenshot of Windows Firewall in Windows Service.

Here are two screenshot for your reference.

Hi testuserxperia,

We need your further assistance to sort this issue out together.

1) Open Windows Service and Advanced SystemCare PRO at the same time and then take screenshots of the status of the Windows firewall on the two windows. It will be nice if you could put the two screenshots into one and send us the merged screenshot. (refer to picture 1)

2) Open Windows Service->Change the status of Windows Firewall first->Right-click Windows Firewall and choose Refresh. (refer to picture 2)

3) Go to Advanced SystemCare PRO and then take screenshots of the status of the Windows firewall on the two windows again. Put the two screenshots into one and send it to us.

Thanks.

I did just that and although the Windows Firewall seems to be running like before, its startup is "Manual" instead of "Automatic". Is that normal?

I've inserted the screenshot below as requested..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n221810[/ATTACH]

Hi testuserxperia,

You are right. The key is the startup type.

The status of Windows Firewall under our System Reinforce will be displayed as disabled if the startup type is "Manual".

And the status will be displayed as enabled if the startup type is "Automatic".

In this case, the status of Windows Firewall under our System Reinforce is displayed correctly.

Thanks.

Hi testuserxperia,

We need your further assistance to sort this issue out together.

1) Open Windows Service and Advanced SystemCare PRO at the same time and then take screenshots of the status of the Windows firewall on the two windows. It will be nice if you could put the two screenshots into one and send us the merged screenshot. (site en ligne pas cher)

2) Open Windows Service->Change the status of Windows Firewall first->Right-click Windows Firewall and choose Refresh. (refer to picture 2)

3) Go to Advanced SystemCare PRO and then take screenshots of the status of the Windows firewall on the two windows again. Put the two screenshots into one and send it to us.

Thanks.

Thanks for the info :)!

Archived