Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlazKo View Post
    Hi,

This version affected my few .exe programs, for exemple HandBrake, error (The application is unable to start correctly 0xc0000005) appears when ASC 11 is installed, when I stop ASC, HandBrake works fine. When I installed ASC 10, everything works fine. I know, is a beta.

Hi BlazKo,

Sorry for this.
    Please rename the file ASCService.exe to ASCService.exe.Bak and reboot your computer to see how it works.
    Open the installation path of Advanced SystemCare to find the file ASCService.exe.

Then take steps below to further help us look into the issue you reported.

Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.Then double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks for your work and look forward to your early reply.

IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Hi renodos500,

Thanks.

we have forwarded your detailed suggestions to our product team.
      IObit Support Team --
      If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Originally posted by BlazKo View Post
        Hi,

This version affected my few .exe programs, for exemple HandBrake, error (The application is unable to start correctly 0xc0000005) appears when ASC 11 is installed, when I stop ASC, HandBrake works fine. When I installed ASC 10, everything works fine. I know, is a beta.

Hi BlazKo,

Our experts have checked the file you sent us. It is normal that Homepage Advisor can't run after you rename the ASCService.exe.Bak.

The purpose is to check whether you could run HandBrake after rename the ASCService.exe.Bak.

Can you run HandBrake now? Does the error message appear again?

Thanks.
        IObit Support Team --

Comment

As if Advance SystemCare wasn’t good through version 10, Iobit have gone and added even more features that make it THE ultimate tool.

DNS Protect to ensure malware can’t change settings.

Undelete to recover accidentally deleted files or files you’ve deleted but then realize you still need

You can even customize the application itself by selecting your own custom background by giving the application a background of any image you have on your system!

The ability to choose to install Face ID for additional security or not and also Surfing Protection and Ads removal make the application just that much lighter and allows the user to control their choices as they see fit.

ASC 11 is the ultimate tool for any computer user whether novice or an expert. This is the product every computer user needs. Optimization, protection and security all in one while being lightweight on resources. Absolutely a MUST HAVE!

No issues so far with running any apps/programs on a HP Win 10 Pro w/ Insider Preview Build 15242.rs_prerelease.170708-1800 w/ 16GB Memory (RAM).
          ?Also installed on Lenovo Yoga 2 w/ Win 10 Insider Preview Build 1703 w/ 4GB memory also with zero issues.

?Both systems absolutely fly. No issues with any driver conflicts, loss of touch controls, biometrics, etc as with other so-called maintenance suites/programs.

Comment

Hi, njazrael 71
            - you have right....IObit did a lot of great work...they do it well...it is not easy to develop so great program...

Any feedback from product team for my previous suggestions?
            Last edited by renodos500; Yesterday, 07:24.

Comment

Hi all,

Your positive affirmation is the driving force for us to move on.
              IObit Support Team --

Comment

Working...
              X