IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 11

Cicely

Hi Guys,

Great news. Advanced SystemCare 11 Final version is exclusively released on CNET today. Check it out

1. Send your Feedback

- E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: feedback@iobit.com

- Join discussion on our forums.

We have picked out the top 20 most valuable beta contributors for ASC 11 and presented them a license code for ASC 11 Pro for 1 year as promised.

Top contributors picked out from Forum Feedback:

SphinxR, parkd1, renodos500, ASCneedtweakerfeatures, ZajecHax, Alice, maonstad, Black Raven, testuserxperia, IsoQuantic, BlazKo, njazrael71, PC Express Repairshop

Top contributors picked out from Email Feedback:

Robert Willem van Hoeven, Tuto Perez, Nathaniel Guintu, Asad Quadri, Fritz Büntemeyer, Jim, Rittblat Shimon

Check the surprise gifts in your Emails and Private Messages.

2. Share Advanced SystemCare 11 with your families, friends, and colleagues

3. Download Now

Download From CNET

4. What's New:

V11.2

+ Upgraded Surfing Protection & Ads Removal to block Cryptocurrency Mining and avoid high CPU usage caused by this

+ Newly supported to start a scan directly from Performance Monitor

+ Improved Privacy Sweep to support Opera 50.0, Chrome 63.0, and Adobe Flash Player 28.0

+ Strengthened Junk File Clean to support Dropbox 41.4, SUPERAntiSpyware 6.0.1254, and Connectify Hotspot 2018

+ Optimized the scan algorithm of AutoCare

+ Expanded the database of Startup Optimization, Startup Manager, Real-time Protector, and Surfing Protection & Ads Removal

+ Optimized the stability of Homepage Advisor

+ Updated multi-languages

+ Fixed minor bugs

5. Description:

Advanced SystemCare 11 is an all-in-one yet easy-to-use PC optimization software to clean, optimize, speed up, and protect your system, as well as secure your online privacy.

With the best 1-click approach, it is easy for you to clean up junk files, leftovers, redundant registry entries, and invalid shortcuts, sweep privacy traces, remove spyware threats, accelerate Internet speed, manage startup items, and fix system weakness and security holes.

Taking advantage of the redesigned Performance Monitor, Advanced SystemCare 11 not only monitors your PC’s RAM/CPU/Disk usage, CPU/GPU/Mainboard temperature, and fan speed in real-time, but also lets you quickly end the processes that slow down your PC to make PC more responsive and faster.

For better privacy protection, Advanced SystemCare 11 optimizes FaceID, Homepage Advisor, and Surfing Protection & Ads- Removal. FaceID automatically captures intruders secretly accessing to your PC or trying to steal your personal information and important files. Homepage Advisor monitors and notifies you of any change to homepage and search engine in case of any unwanted modifications. With Surfing Protection & Ads- Removal, you can enjoy secure & smooth surfing experience without various online threats and annoying ads.

What's more, Advanced SystemCare 11 rebuilds and improves over 10 useful tools and features, such as Startup Manager, Default Program, Large File Finder, Hardware Accelerate, and MyWin10 to make old PCs live longer and new PCs run faster!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss some file Tools sometimes, i have separate tools for that like deleting long file names/paths of folders/files or just when W10 is stubborn and can't delete a file, i use this:

https://longpathtool.com/ , maybe an idea to implant for the future, also tools for testing CPU/GPU/SSD-HDD speed like CrystalDiskMark would be nice :)

Hi SphinxRA,

Great thanks. :-):-)

our experts will further learn the mentioned programs.

Hi SphinxRA,

Great thanks. :-):-)

our experts will further learn the mentioned programs.

Hi,

Your welcome, will be nice yes, also the most important thing i forgot to mention is when you have a clean install of W10 (or not fresh) everybody have problems

with permission/denied errors on C drive, so copy-replace-save files/folders, the 80% solution is this:

http://dalehay.me/comment/1009/

the rest you can find thru google/forums won't help a thing, like set Advanced permissions/ownership, or the simple tool Take Ownership, but that is insanity to use

as you have to do choose that on every folder/file, subfolders/files it doesnt do.

It's the most frustating thing in W10, also the apps keeps comming back after deleting it, there should be more W10 options in ASC to remove W10 features (cortana , xbox etc.)

instead of turn it off only, also (sorry) the pdf you get after installing IOBit software should be updated for 10 :) (tips and tricks/secrets it is called or something)

Greet

When I am in the Clean and Optimize tab before you hit scan you can pick what you want to scan. In ASC 10 their is one you can pick called Disk Scan. Do not see this in ASC 11. Did it get remove? In ASC I see there is a new one you can pick called Security Reinforce. Can you tell us what it does in detail. That for such a great program. Love ASC 11 so far.

First question:

How many beta releases you plan to release?

Second question:

What features you are planning to beta 2?

Hi renosos500,

Here is our release plan: Beta 1->Beta 2->RC->Final version.

The New features haven't been decided yet but we will value each feedback and further improve our product according to users' feedback.

Thanks.

When I am in the Clean and Optimize tab before you hit scan you can pick what you want to scan. In ASC 10 their is one you can pick called Disk Scan. Do not see this in ASC 11. Did it get remove? In ASC I see there is a new one you can pick called Security Reinforce. Can you tell us what it does in detail. That for such a great program. Love ASC 11 so far.

Hi parkd1,

We have removed Disk Scan and added Security Reinforce to strengthen system security.

You could use the Disk Doctor in Toolbox to analyze your disks and file system.

Thanks.

I tried the new beta and it does something with one of my programs, (which is erases something with it). and the program doesn't run. (It crashes) Going back to Advanced system care 10 , took care of the problem and the program now runs fine now.

Hi,

This version affected my few .exe programs, for exemple HandBrake, error (The application is unable to start correctly 0xc0000005) appears when ASC 11 is installed, when I stop ASC, HandBrake works fine. When I installed ASC 10, everything works fine. I know, is a beta.

After testing...User Interface of ASC 11 beta is very very beautiful.......here is what remains to improve:

-Merge Quick Settings and Settings into one Settings and adapt new ASC UI for Settings....let Settings UI looks like ASC UI....

-Let make IObit Uninstaller, Driver Booster, IObit Malware Fighter and Smart Defrag as part (feature component) of ASC program ...not as standalone programs....then ASC will be really ALL IN ONE program

-Action Center could include set up for AutoCare, AutoClean, AutoRAM and AutoUpdate instead of recommended programs......It would be good if AutoCare, AutoClean, AutoRAM and AutoUpdate were merged into one service (one item) called AutoServices....that includes set up for all this 4 services on one screen

- I recommend to develop only Advanced SystemCare....no Advanced SystemCare Ultimate......look on this----Iolo System Mechanic has FREE and PRO version..nothing more.....and what is impressive...PRO users can install SystemShield (Antivirus) as additional component for System Mechanic PRO....it´s not part of other version of program, that will come few months after releasing final version of PRO...You could do it too.........Here is what I imagine: (For FREE and PRO users) I would merge Speed Up tab with Protect tab into one tab called Tune Up.........there could be 4 items: Turbo Boost, Hardware Accelerate, Deep Optimization and Surfing Protection/Ads Removal

- Item like App/Toolbar Cleaner should be included in Internet improvements area in ASC scan---it will remove malicious apps, toolbars and extensions for improving Internet speed....

- Browser Anti-tracking should be included in Action Center as part of AutoServices,

- Real-time Protector, FaceID, Homepage Advisor and DNS Protect should be included in Antivirus components

-Antivirus tab should be called ,Security´

- for recapitulating ---in ASC FREE and PRO versions could be 5 tabs------Clean and Optimize, Tune Up, Security, Toolbox, Action Center...........

- on Security tab screen, there should be option to install Antivirus and security features as additional component for Advanced SystemCare PRO

- It means, that if user has FREE version of Advanced SystemCare....on Security tab will be written: ,Antivirus and security features require activating PRO license of program to install...please buy license or enter license code of PRO to enable option to install Antivirus and security features

- If user has PRO version...on Security tab will be written: ,You can install Antivirus and security features...Tap on ,Install´ below...

Can I get report of product team for every suggestion, please? Every suggestion is related with others......

Have a nice day! ...RK

I tried the new beta and it does something with one of my programs, (which is erases something with it). and the program doesn't run. (It crashes) Going back to Advanced system care 10 , took care of the problem and the program now runs fine now.

Hi maonstad,

Do you mean a program can't start after you use our ASC 11 beta? Would you please let us know more details?

Did you get any error message when you failed to run that program?

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

Hi,

This version affected my few .exe programs, for exemple HandBrake, error (The application is unable to start correctly 0xc0000005) appears when ASC 11 is installed, when I stop ASC, HandBrake works fine. When I installed ASC 10, everything works fine. I know, is a beta.

Hi BlazKo,

Sorry for this.

Please rename the file ASCService.exe to ASCService.exe.Bak and reboot your computer to see how it works.

Open the installation path of Advanced SystemCare to find the file ASCService.exe.

Then take steps below to further help us look into the issue you reported.

Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.Then double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks for your work and look forward to your early reply.

Hi,

Hi BlazKo,

Our experts have checked the file you sent us. It is normal that Homepage Advisor can't run after you rename the ASCService.exe.Bak.

The purpose is to check whether you could run HandBrake after rename the ASCService.exe.Bak.

Can you run HandBrake now? Does the error message appear again?

Thanks.

As if Advance SystemCare wasn’t good through version 10, Iobit have gone and added even more features that make it THE ultimate tool.

DNS Protect to ensure malware can’t change settings.

Undelete to recover accidentally deleted files or files you’ve deleted but then realize you still need

You can even customize the application itself by selecting your own custom background by giving the application a background of any image you have on your system!

The ability to choose to install Face ID for additional security or not and also Surfing Protection and Ads removal make the application just that much lighter and allows the user to control their choices as they see fit.

ASC 11 is the ultimate tool for any computer user whether novice or an expert. This is the product every computer user needs. Optimization, protection and security all in one while being lightweight on resources. Absolutely a MUST HAVE!

No issues so far with running any apps/programs on a HP Win 10 Pro w/ Insider Preview Build 15242.rs_prerelease.170708-1800 w/ 16GB Memory (RAM).

?Also installed on Lenovo Yoga 2 w/ Win 10 Insider Preview Build 1703 w/ 4GB memory also with zero issues.

?Both systems absolutely fly. No issues with any driver conflicts, loss of touch controls, biometrics, etc as with other so-called maintenance suites/programs.

Hello Everyone!

This is my review below about Advanced SystemCare 11 Beta 1.0

First of all - BIG THANKS to IObit for finally added support for Wireless-AC system. I have 300Mb/s Download & Upload Internet in my home, so I am using Wireless-AC Router Netis DSL AC/1200 Dual Band (WF2780). I saw that there wasn't any option for AC WiFi support in ASC v10. So for few days I will be testing this setting and then I will give you review if this setting help me increase internet performance or not ;-)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n221240[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n221241[/ATTACH]

Next, when I run (I don't know how to write START THE PROGRAM in the Past Simple :oops: Please tell me if I must write run or ran the program - I am from Poland so I don't know) the Advanced SystemCare 11 Beta 1.0 for the first time, I got an error aboit Performance Monitor telling me that : This driver is not digitally signed Wand my Windows 10 blocked this tool preventing from executing it. When I opened the Performance Monitor once again, there wasn't any error.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n221242[/ATTACH]

Also this new Performance Monitor can't detect my Graphics Card, Processor, Motherboard or a Fan Speed. SpeedFan v4.52 tool from Almico hasn't any problems with it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n221243[/ATTACH]

I also tested a new feature named UNDELETE. Ok, it is working good (maybe not as good as MiniTool Power Data Recovery) - But I have one proposition for you. Insert the ability to split files between pictures, music files, text files, movies, etc., etc. Once you have the results, you can easily select what you want to look for - just the pictures or just the music itself. at the same time. Because of what I see now, there is no choice and you have to go through the directories to find the file we are looking for. Something like this is in MiniTool Power Data Recovery. We need the same option in UNDELETE feature.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n221244[/ATTACH]

For now this is all from me. I will be testing this new ASC for a week and then I will give you another review. I am the most interested in AC-Wireless Support - I am very curious if this option is really working or this only for visual ;-)

Best Regards,

ZajecHax

Hi ZajecHax,

Thanks for sending us your precious feedback.

1) For Performance Monitor issue, please follow the steps below help us further look into the issue.

Exit Performance Monitor first.

Download the demo from the link below http://testdemo.iobit.com/hardwarelog.zip , then extract it and put the file hardwarelog.lock into the installation folder of Advanced SystemCare 11.

To open the installation folder, right click on the desktop icon of Advanced SystemCare 11 and choose Open file location.

Open Performance Monitor and wait several minutes. Find the file hardinfo.log in the installation folder of Advanced SystemCare 11, and send it to us for further checking.

2) For Undelete tool, you could select type at the beginning before a scan. Please refer to our screenshot.

Thanks.