IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare 11 vs Advanced SystemCare 10

Victor2k

Hi pbhakat,

The final version of ASC 11 is planned to be released around November. Feel free to let us know your feedback of ASC 11 Beta version.

Cheers.

When will a stable version be available for download fro your site ?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi craige, welcome to IObit Forum! :-)

No, you will not lose anything from ASCU 10 unless ASC11 is out of Beta phase,

As you may know ASC 11 Beta does not have the antivirus function, so after the beta phase of it is finished, it will uninstall ASCU 10 and you will not have anti-virus function.

Yo can always install ASCU 10 if you want to uninstall ASC 11 anytime and using your license code activate it to function properly.

Cheers.

Ill also ask a follow up question. Is there any danger in installing both ASCU 10, and ASC 11 beta at the same time. I would like to give feedback on any issues with 11, but I don't want to give up the antivirus protection as well. If it helps, I also have malware fighter pro installed.

Ill also ask a follow up question. Is there any danger in installing both ASCU 10, and ASC 11 beta at the same time. I would like to give feedback on any issues with 11, but I don't want to give up the antivirus protection as well. If it helps, I also have malware fighter pro installed.

Hi craige1,

You could keep ASCU 10 and ASC 11 beta at the same time until we release the ASC 11 RC version.

ASCU 10 will be uninstalled when you install ASC 11 RC version.

Look forward to your suggestions for ASC 11 beta version.

Thanks.

Archived