IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Performance monitor Screenshot

SphinxRA

Hi,

What happened to the settings, i remember i could select screen/window or select a part of the screen (my favo),

I can't find that anymore :)

Greetings

Hi SphinxRA,

Do you mean you can't find the screennshots feature in ASC 11?

Please refer to our screenshot.

Thanks.

Hi SphinxRA,

Do you mean you can't find the screennshots feature in ASC 11?

Please refer to our screenshot.

Thanks.

Hi Cicely,

The screenshot feature as you show on the picture i can find yes, problem is i can only set the keyboard shortcut not how the capture should work (entire screen/windows/selective part)

Or am i missing something.

Greetings

Hi Cicely,

The screenshot feature as you show on the picture i can find yes, problem is i can only set the keyboard shortcut not how the capture should work (entire screen/windows/selective part)

Or am i missing something.

Greetings

Hi SphinxRA,

I am little confused. Do you mean you don't know how to make a choice after you set the keyboard shortcut to enable the Screenshot feature.

Would you please send us a screenshot?

Thanks.

Hi SphinxRA,

I am little confused. Do you mean you don't know how to make a choice after you set the keyboard shortcut to enable the Screenshot feature.

Would you please send us a screenshot?

Thanks.

Hi,

Sorry for the confusing (i'm native Dutch), so i try to explain, years ago i used gadwin for capture screens,

it has those options/settings where you can select an capture area (see picture file).

I stopped using Gadwin software years ago when i went to IOBIT ASC software, it had those kinda options

also for screenshots (select full screen or window or an area)

Hope it makes more clear now, i am pretty it was in ASC 10.

Greet

Hi,

Sorry for the confusing (i'm native Dutch), so i try to explain, years ago i used gadwin for capture screens,

it has those options/settings where you can select an capture area (see picture file).

I stopped using Gadwin software years ago when i went to IOBIT ASC software, it had those kinda options

also for screenshots (select full screen or window or an area)

Hope it makes more clear now, i am pretty it was in ASC 10.

Greet

Hi SphinxRA,

Actually, ASC 10 don't have those options you mentioned in Performance Monitor when you take a screenshot.

And there is a little change in ASC 11.

As enoskype replied, you could click left button of the mouse anywhere on Desktop, and drag for the size of the screenshot to be taken.

Thanks.

Hi SphinxRA,

Actually, ASC 10 don't have those options you mentioned in Performance Monitor when you take a screenshot.

And there is a little change in ASC 11.

As enoskype replied, you could click left button of the mouse anywhere on Desktop, and drag for the size of the screenshot to be taken.

Thanks.

Hi,

Very confused now, but i think i find the problem, my suspecting is the W10 fall update 1709 a week ago, as i had/still a lot of headaches of it,

like chrome not starting, had to install 32 bit, and still have strange reset of monitor settings and background of W10 doesn't be kept always,

anyway, back to the topic, i guess it is was not me neither ASC, thought i went crazy, when i click or use the shortcut for making a screenshot

i just literally can't do anything with it, it doesn't select a window or i can select anything with left mouse button, love live M$

I admit i was wrong with the settings as it always done what i wanted (select an area myself of the screen) so i presumed i had

to set that in ASC again, as i also installed past week the ASC 11 Final, so thats why.

Greet

PS: Thanks for the reply's and help anyway, i installed Gadwin off course as i need it sometimes, i prefer less programs off course but i guess i have to this way for now.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Archived