USC 11 PRO vs USC10 Ultimate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USC 11 PRO vs USC10 Ultimate

When I was about to install USC11 Pro, I was asked to uninstall USC10 Ultimate.
    ?What are differences between those two versions? What will I loose installing v11 Pro?
    ?I heard that Ultimate version would be available in December.
    ?Shouldn't I postpone installing V11 until v. Ultimate is available?

Originally posted by chelst View Post
    When I was about to install USC11 Pro, I was asked to uninstall USC10 Ultimate.
    ?What are differences between those two versions? What will I loose installing v11 Pro?
    ?I heard that Ultimate version would be available in December.
    ?Shouldn't I postpone installing V11 until v. Ultimate is available?

Hi chelst?

Advanced SystemCare PRO and Advanced SystemCare Ultimate are two independent programs and they can't be installed together.

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate includes all features of Advanced SystemCare PRO. The difference is only Advanced SystemCare Ultimate has the anti-virus feature.

You could choose the product as per your need.

You could keep Advanced SystemCare 11 PRO if you need a optimization tool. Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 11 should be ready if everything goes well. You could use Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 10 if you don't have any anti-virus program installed on your computer.

Thanks.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
    X