IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advance systemcare 11 corrupted windows 10

trashedPC

I’ve Just downloaded and ran Advance systemcare 11 o my windows 10 ASU’s t100 and now I can’t internet explorer edge, and thx menu doesn’t pop up when I select the windows button, both icons just flash a little.

This was all working fine until I ran Advance systemcare 11 free

Great!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone any ideas?

Thanks

I’ve Just downloaded and ran Advance systemcare 11 o my windows 10 ASU’s t100 and now I can’t internet explorer edge, and thx menu doesn’t pop up when I select the windows button, both icons just flash a little.

This was all working fine until I ran Advance systemcare 11 free

Great!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone any ideas?

Thanks

Hi trashedPC,

What operation have you done with Advanced SystemCare 11?

Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.

Then double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report".

After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder.

Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks.

Hi Cicley,

I checked the 'Select All' and then fix problems.

I have since tried to run the repair of facility but this would not run, so I tried my recovery USB I made when the PC was purchased,

The 'recover leaving my files intact' hangs at 9% so I tried the full recovery which now's hangs at 46%.

I had to change the boot order in the BIOS to USB and disable secure boot.

Not sure how to proceed now and need some help with ensuring the BIOS settings are correct I guess before proceeding.

I'm not sure how/if the tool mentioned will work abecause the PC won't boot into windows.

Rather annoying considering my PC was working ok before v11.

I appreciate any help here.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

I suggest you to uninstall previous version > restart the PC and install the setup through offline standalone installer. e.g. http://forums.iobit.com/forum/general-forums/news-offers/224130-advanced-systemcare-11-1-11-1-0-196-is-released-december-12-2017-updated-to-version-11-1-0-198-december-26-2017 , this will extract necessary files even found internet connection problems.

http://www.iobit.com

I never had any problems with advance systemcare free version. I run it on 2 devices Laptop and Desktop for quite sometime now.

I run the pro version for one year hassle free! No problems at all.

I have try many different applications out there both free and paid subscriptions for several years now and I found advance systemcare is the most stable platform. Unlike other similar free products where I install and uninstall them all most instantly.

The pro version is worth having it anyway.

Archived