Problem with Razer Synapse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Razer Synapse

If I run the SCAN option, the loading of Razer Synapse during startup is disable. This program will load if I don't run the SCAN. Any solution to this problem?

Originally posted by Vincent Tay View Post
    If I run the SCAN option, the loading of Razer Synapse during startup is disable. This program will load if I don't run the SCAN. Any solution to this problem?
    Hi,

We notice that you have posted this question. Refer to http://forums.iobit.com/forum/advanc...artup-software

But we didn't get your reply.

Would you please let us know whether you have checked Avast?

Thanks.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Originally posted by Cicely View Post

Hi,

We notice that you have posted this question. Refer to http://forums.iobit.com/forum/advanc...artup-software

But we didn't get your reply.

Would you please let us know whether you have checked Avast?

Thanks.
      I have check with Avast support and reply from them was their IS did not turn off the loading of Razer Synapse.

If I don't run the SCAN option, the Razer Synapse will load with turning off.

Comment

I have check with Avast support and reply from them was their IS did not turn off the loading of Razer Synapse.

If I don't run the SCAN option, the Razer Synapse will load with turning off.
        Hi Vincent Tay,

Please take steps below to add Razer Synapse to Ignore list of Advanced SystemCare.

Run Advanced SystemCare and check Startup Optimization module only to perform a scan->Click on Startup items on the left panel to show the details ->Find Razer Synapse and right-click Razer Synapse and select Ignore to add it to the ignore list.

Our experts will further fix this issue in our later version.

Thanks.
        IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Hi Vincent Tay,

Please take steps below to add Razer Synapse to Ignore list of Advanced SystemCare.

Run Advanced SystemCare and check Startup Optimization module only to perform a scan->Click on Startup items on the left panel to show the details ->Find Razer Synapse and right-click Razer Synapse and select Ignore to add it to the ignore list.

Our experts will further fix this issue in our later version.

Thanks.
          Hello

How do you go about doing the steps as mentioned you? Don't seem to find the option as mentioned?

Using the ASC Pro version.

Comment

Hello

How do you go about doing the steps as mentioned you? Don't seem to find the option as mentioned?

Using the ASC Pro version.

Hi Vincent Tay,

1) Check Startup Optimization module to perform a scan
            2) Click on Startup items on the left panel to show scan result.
            3)Find Razer Synapse on the right panel and right-click Razer Synapse and select Ignore to add it to the ignore list.

Please refer to the attached screenshots.

Thanks.
            Attached Files
            IObit Support Team --

Comment

Hi Vincent Tay,

1) Check Startup Optimization module to perform a scan
              2) Click on Startup items on the left panel to show scan result.
              3)Find Razer Synapse on the right panel and right-click Razer Synapse and select Ignore to add it to the ignore list.

Please refer to the attached screenshots.

Thanks.
              Hello

Looks like your suggestion helps. Will keep you update on the result.

Many thanks for your help.

Comment

Hello

Looks like your suggestion helps. Will keep you update on the result.

Many thanks for your help.

Hi Vincent Tay,

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Cheers.

IObit Support Team --

Comment

Working...
                X