IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

where is the old performance monitor ?

archerkaka

it's still the same @_@

here is the old one that i like . it's small but enough and clearly

Thanks for your support and sorry for my bad english :)

Hi archerkaka,

Thanks for your explaination.

I understood. You mean the expanded performance monitor is much bigger than the one in ASC Ultimate 10.

I will forward your concern to our product team for consideration.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I really like the NEW Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 11 layout. However, I very much DISLIKE (hate) the new Performance Monitor! It is too big & I don't like it's layout at all! So, I have reverted back to Advanced SystemCare 10, to get the old Performance Monitor. And, I would like to have the old ASC icon on the Performance Monitor... The one that had the smiley face that would turn reddish brown, indicating that your system needed to be Cleaned & Optimized.

"Sometimes, when trying to make things better, they end up worse!"

I really like the NEW Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 11 layout. However, I very much DISLIKE (hate) the new Performance Monitor! It is too big & I don't like it's layout at all! So, I have reverted back to Advanced SystemCare 10, to get the old Performance Monitor. And, I would like to have the old ASC icon on the Performance Monitor... The one that had the smiley face that would turn reddish brown, indicating that your system needed to be Cleaned & Optimized.

"Sometimes, when trying to make things better, they end up worse!"

Hi USNavyVeteran,

The Performance Monitor in ASC U 11 have reverted back to Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 10.

Please install the latest ASC U 11 from the link below and you will see that.

http://update.iobit.com/dl/asc-ultimate-setup.exe

• 1 month later...

The Performance Monitor in ASC U 11 have reverted back to Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 10.

Please install the latest ASC U 11 from the link below and you will see that.

http://update.iobit.com/dl/asc-ultimate-setup.exe

Cicely,

Is there any possibility of the ASC U 10 version of the Performance Monitor being made available for ASC 11.x users? Or is this just going to be a feature for ASC 11 Ultimate?

Archived