IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advance Systm Care Pro new version install hangs and won't complete install

I need a solution for a hanging install for the new version of Advance System Care Pro as it is stuck in the center and will not move after several downloads. How do I get it to move as I tgried closing it and will not close either. I already tried using Device Manager to close it and restart a new version and it keeps going back to the install that is hanging in the center

I need a solution for a hanging install for the new version of Advance System Care Pro as it is stuck in the center and will not move after several downloads. How do I get it to move as I tgried closing it and will not close either. I already tried using Device Manager to close it and restart a new version and it keeps going back to the install that is hanging in the center

Hi warrenhottie,

Would you please offer us a screenshot?

Thanks.

Archived