Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since the release of Windows 10 1803, problems with Deep optimization.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cicely View Post
    Hi all,

If you still can't boot your computer normally now, please reboot your computer in Safe Mode and delete the file Suo12_StartupManager.exe in the installation of Advanced SystemCare.

To open the installation folder, right click on the desktop icon of the program, and choose Open file location.

After these operations, you will be able to use your computer with Advanced SystemCare normally.

Hi Cicely,

Has version 221 fixed the Suo12 issue?

Charn

Comment

Originally posted by CharnK View Post

Hi Cicely,

Has version 221 fixed the Suo12 issue?

Charn

Hi Charnk,

Our program will fix the issue automatically no matter whether you are running the latest version.

Can you boot your computer normally now?

IObit Support Team --
      If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Originally posted by Cicely View Post

Hi Charnk,

Our program will fix the issue automatically no matter whether you are running the latest version.

Can you boot your computer normally now?
        Hi Cicely,

I installed version 221 and removed Suo as you suggested, and the problem no longer appeared. I will try to install Suo and see if the perpetual spinning circle comes back.

Charn

Comment

Hi Cicely, I have installed Suo and I can reboot without any problem now. Charn

Comment

Originally posted by CharnK View Post
            Hi Cicely, I have installed Suo and I can reboot without any problem now. Charn

Hi Charnk,

So happy to hear that.

IObit Support Team --
            If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Hello its alreadys support now with latest windows update ?
              for ASC and Anti malware byte
              because before i got stuck on windows loading spinning circle
              please reply!

Comment

Originally posted by kwerang2 View Post
                Hello its alreadys support now with latest windows update ?
                for ASC and Anti malware byte
                because before i got stuck on windows loading spinning circle
                please reply!
                Hi kwerang2,
                Have you tried the solution below?

Reboot your computer in Safe Mode and delete the file Suo12_StartupManager.exe in the installation of Advanced SystemCare.
                To open the installation folder, right click on the desktop icon of the program, and choose Open file location.

Thanks.
                IObit Support Team --

Comment

June 12, 2018—KB4284835 (OS Build 17134.112)

Addresses an issue that caused the system to start up to a black screen. This issue occurs because previous updates to the Spring Creators Update were incompatible with specific versions of PC tune-up utilities after installation.

Comment

Working...
                  X