IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Yearly renewal

Nov8tr

Hi Cicely, Its that time of year again. I just got the email to renew at 3 PC's for $14.99. But they want it before the 3rd of the month. Problem is my renewal date use be months from now. It has creeped farther and farther back. I can't renew before the 3rd because that is the day I get paid by Social Security Disablity. I can pay then but now before. I have 6 cents in my bank account right now. Not joking. So if there is a problem when I try to use the email on the 3rd of Next month (October) I will drop another post here. I am trying to stay ahead of a problem rather than wait till the last minute. Thanks Cicely.

Danny Grimes

Hi Cicely, Its that time of year again. I just got the email to renew at 3 PC's for $14.99. But they want it before the 3rd of the month. Problem is my renewal date use be months from now. It has creeped farther and farther back. I can't renew before the 3rd because that is the day I get paid by Social Security Disablity. I can pay then but now before. I have 6 cents in my bank account right now. Not joking. So if there is a problem when I try to use the email on the 3rd of Next month (October) I will drop another post here. I am trying to stay ahead of a problem rather than wait till the last minute. Thanks Cicely.

Danny Grimes

Hi,

Order and payment information are your privacy. To protect your privacy, please send a email to tickets@iobit.com with your order reference and we will further help you by emails.

Thanks,

Can someone PLEASE tell me how to cancel Advanced System Care. They rebilled my PayPal act . I have ASC pro6 installed on my computer and because it expired I cannot even open the program to cancel it. They never even sent a new license code when they rebilled me. Geez Louise..am I going to be paying $32 yearly for the rest of my life for this?

Can someone PLEASE tell me how to cancel Advanced System Care. They rebilled my PayPal act . I have ASC pro6 installed on my computer and because it expired I cannot even open the program to cancel it. They never even sent a new license code when they rebilled me. Geez Louise..am I going to be paying $32 yearly for the rest of my life for this?

Hi,

So sorry to hear that you want to cancel Advanced SystemCare. It will be much appreciated if you could keep our program.

First, please download ASC 12 RC from here and the old version will be removed at the same time.

Then you could have your code resent with the email that you used to purchase our program.

Please email us with your order details if you need further assistance.

Cicely, I did as you suggested and emailed tickets@iobit.com . In fact i have emailed them twice now. In about 9 hours my subscription will expire. In about 12 hours i will get my monthly check (direct deposit actually) from SSD. I do and pay all my monthly bills at that time like I do every month. If they contact me allowing me to renew at the $14.99 offer I will be able to do it at that time. I am aware of my privacy rights as i am a retired network engineer so anything I post here I am comfortable with being here. If I was not, i would not post it. I have reached out to you for help before and this is the first time you have told me to email someone else. I have now gotten 2 emails wanting $29.99 to renew now. I cannot afford that. I hope to hear from you (or this other dept) soon. Thank you.

Cicely, I got my SSD deposit about 3:30AM and did my bills then paid for my yearly renewal and the bill was correct this time at $14.99. Thank you. I only less then $10 left but all my bills are paid and I have food. So the $10 is for prescriptions I have to have filled this month. I should be OK. Kind of close but not the first time to be this close. I appreciate getting the renewal to $14.99, it really helped. I would never have been able to do it otherwise. Take care and I'll talk to you next year If I'm still living then. Take care and have good day!

Archived